Back to Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing by University of London

This course is for teachers to learn why some children have so much difficulty with reading and writing, often called 'dyslexia', and to learn more about best practice in teaching literacy to all in light of recent scientific discoveries. Participation in or completion of this online course will not confer academic credit for University of London programmes...

JP
Apr 26, 2020

This course gave me some further insights into how children with difficulties in reading and writing think and the processes they go through, along with some further methods to help them achieve.

Aug 2, 2019

I have gained a wealth of information and knowledge that is directly applicable with children with difficulties in reading and writing. The videos were very relevant and the resources valuable.

201 - 225 of 389 Reviews for Supporting children with difficulties in reading and writing

By Monica P

Feb 4, 2017

Excellent course, very well structured, explained and with loads of practical and useful tips.

By Alexia V

Jan 1, 2018

Absolutely the best seminar i have ever attented. I am looking formward for my Certificate!

By Alicia S

Apr 1, 2017

It's an excellent way to help our students and to improve our teaching and learning skills.

By Roslinda S

Jun 27, 2016

Done it and got the certificate. I love this. This course will definately help me with job.

By Chong M

Jul 9, 2019

Learned so much about supporting children with dyslexia. Very practical course. Thank you!

By Jyoti y

Feb 12, 2018

Excellent course

Clear so many doubts and very helping for teachers like me.thanks a lot.

By marta v

Oct 20, 2018

This is a very interesting introduction to the field of reading and writing difficulties.

By Rodriguez-Munoz

I enjoyed listening to the very informed instructors. The videos were very informative.

By Jacob W S

Jan 9, 2019

Fantastic and thorough, great insights into working well with children having dyslexia.

By Ipsita V

Jul 9, 2020

I really learnt a lot.I think no other online platforms gives you so much information.

By Alison B

Mar 26, 2018

Very well organised. Such great theoretical and practical information. I learnt a lot.

By Maria C D L P A

Oct 11, 2020

This course is practical and adapted to different languages. Totally recommendable!!

By Humaira N

Nov 2, 2020

It was a great learning experience. The course was comprehensive and well explained.

By Rahma A M

Apr 11, 2018

An amazing course! I have learned a great deal and looking forward put it in action.

By Rubeena A

Jan 9, 2018

a lots of learning done in 6 weeks. A must do not only for teachers but for moms too

By Michelle B

Jan 3, 2018

Great information for any mainstream classroom or special education teacher. Thanks.

By Stephanie K

Sep 4, 2020

this course was an eye-opener for me in learning how to deal with dyslexic children

By Elaine G

Mar 13, 2016

I would recommend this course to all educators since it has already helped me a lot

By Anshu P

Nov 3, 2015

very informative, research oriented. it includes multiple perspectives.enjoying it!

By Nga L

Oct 6, 2020

Great course! What made it worth wild was learning from real experts in the field.

By Cynthia C C T

May 4, 2020

I have learnt so much especially on how brain functions during lessons. Thank you.

By Jen D

May 1, 2020

I enjoyed the course and have learned much from assessment to intervention. Kudos!

By Lara H

Very interesting class, well presented and helpful information. Highly recommend.

By Kathryn S

Apr 25, 2018

I learnt so much on this course! I would recommend ALL teachers take this course.

By Yvonne D

Oct 24, 2016

Really enjoyed the course. The materials were very well presented and well paced.