Back to Build an E-commerce Dashboard with Figma

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Build an E-commerce Dashboard with Figma by Coursera Project Network

4.4

This course runs on Coursera's hands-on project platform called Rhyme. On Rhyme, you do projects in a hands-on manner in your browser. You will get instant access to pre-configured cloud desktops containing all of the software and data you need for the project. Everything is already set up directly in your Internet browser so you can just focus on learning. For this project, you’ll get instant access to a cloud desktop with Figma pre-installed. Prerequisites: In order to be successful in this project, you should be familiar with how to use basic commands on a mac or a PC. Notes: - You will be able to access the cloud desktop 5 times. However, you will be able to access instructions videos as many times as you want. - This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

M
Jul 14, 2020

A great course to get you start from scratch! It's cool to have possibility to pause the tutorial video and try to create your own stuff and get back to the next step when you are actually ready!

PP
May 1, 2020

This is only for designing courses, so if you are here to learn any advanced stuff then please don't come. its made only for beginners. I love the method that is used for teaching

76 - 100 of 145 Reviews for Build an E-commerce Dashboard with Figma

Jul 10, 2020

Great

By SKC& T

Sep 21, 2020

GOOD

By Sk I A

Sep 18, 2020

Good

By ABDUL J C

Sep 13, 2020

good

By MD A A

Sep 12, 2020

good

By Mukund I

Aug 19, 2020

Good

By Hafiy D

Jul 21, 2020

good

By Gouri S B

Jul 12, 2020

good

By Sandhya j

Jul 2, 2020

Good

By p s

Jun 25, 2020

Good

By Vajinepalli s s

nice

Good

By Sachin B

Apr 26, 2020

Good

By NARMADA B

Apr 23, 2020

Good

By ABD

Sep 30, 2020

By PONDARA K

Jun 1, 2020

By DEVESH P

May 3, 2020

A very beautiful project for me because it increases my motivation and now I have to say that I spent my quarantine with Coursera to build a dashboard which is very helpful for my projects.

Thanks, Coursera!

By 5002 A B

Sep 24, 2020

The module was really less, but it gave me an introduction to components on how to use Figma and create an E-Commerce Dashboard with Figma.

By Anuja S I

The course sessions were explanatory enough and I enjoyed learning the creation of a e-commerce dashboard on Figma. Thank You Coursera !!

By Shivansh M

May 13, 2020

This course is good for absolute beginners. Also, this not covers design, just about getting comfortable with Figma.

By ANTHONY L

Jul 8, 2020

I had a lot of trouble with rhyme, but I think is my internet connection, is very low. Thanks again, great 101.