Back to Effective Professional Communication Capstone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Effective Professional Communication Capstone by National Research Tomsk State University

5.0

This course completes the Effective Professional Communication Specialization, culminating in the Capstone Project. To successfully complete the specialization, you will revisit your skills and abilities obtained in the course of studying the four courses of the specialization: self-presentation skills and writing a resume, modes of communication and making requests, working in an intercultural team, resolving conflicts, and making decisions. But this is not all. I am glad to answer your individual questions. Please feel free to contact me by asking questions in the Discussion Forums. I aim to respond to 95% of questions within 24 hours. The examples and strategies I share with you in this course have already helped people find their dream jobs in top companies around the world. "Dr Peter J Mitchell is a real professional who cares about his clients and is always available to give important advice and support. I wholeheartedly recommend his services!" - Simon, CEO of Expopromoter, Shanghai, China "I have used Dr Mitchell’s services several times. He is a proven professional who always listens to your needs and precisely converts them to a result. It has always been a pleasure working with him." - Igor, Senior Consultant, PwC "It is with much enthusiasm that I am recommending Dr Peter Mitchell’s online course. Peter is always willing to take the time to discuss concerns and respond to questions." - Lea, International School Principal, Sweden I would be delighted to help you on your journey to professional success. Sign up today to live your tomorrow! Peter J Mitchell...

1 - 25 of 25 Reviews for Effective Professional Communication Capstone

By Evgeny G

Nov 2, 2021

It is a great conclusion to an amazing and immensely helpful specialization course, featuring four distinct and interesting projects that will test all the knowledge you have accumulated over the previous courses. What else is there to say about Dr. Peter J Mitchell’s signature quality, structuring and style? It is all very effective, and I cannot recommend this specialization enough.

By Kozlov P

Nov 5, 2021

The final course is aimed to put your knowledge to the test, demanding to think outside of the box and solve some unusual cases in the field of professional communication. Having thoroughly enjoyed Effective Professional Communication Specialization, I would like to thank the whole course team, particularly Dr. Peter Mitchell, for this interactive and useful experience. Great work!

By Gleb G

Oct 20, 2021

The specialization is wonderful! It made me to perceive buisness differently, and also pointed out loads of mistakes, which can be made by everyone! Also special thanks to Dr. Peter Mitchell, who answered all of my questions and explained everything very clear!

By Zaitsev M A

Nov 5, 2021

Congrats, everyone! Also thanks for your feedback on the final tasks. It was a pleasure working with such bright learners! I enjoyed my time exploring the planet of professional communication!!!

By Nikita S

Nov 2, 2021

The block represents useful tasks which let you strengthen knowledge, I like the style which the instructor uses, and he explains the tasks clearly and gives the essential material briefly.

By Злобин С

Oct 20, 2021

This course provides the means to put the knowledge learnt throughout the previous courses to use, which is certainly helpful in cementing the skills required for a successful career.

By Dyshinevich M

Nov 5, 2021

The course is fully composed of different tasks and this is a great opportunity to test your knowledge and skills that you acquired from the previous courses.

By Stepankov V

Nov 10, 2021

I was lucky enough to find this course on Coursera, which was very useful to me. I found the course interesting and I was able to work with it productively

By Роман К

Nov 5, 2021

The course is easy to understand, allows you to learn something new and refresh old knowledge, suitable for various categories of people.

By Andrey A

Nov 16, 2021

This course is a great conclusion of the specialisation. Thanks for giving an opportunity to develop professional communication skills.

By Иван А Г

Sep 29, 2021

Good summary of all courses from this teacher. Useful practice for your future!

By Shantagarov D

Nov 2, 2021

Such a great course that will help you in your professional career!

By Petrov N

Nov 5, 2021

During this course, I figured out how to better handle various problems and conflicts at different levels of the company. Also here I was able to practice this and get an open review. The course is excellent, I recommend it.

By Alex B

Nov 2, 2021

This part of the course gave me the opportunity to practice the knowledge gained during the entire course. It was really interesting to know how correctly I understood all the information

By Рогозин В В

Nov 14, 2021

From my point of view, it was one of the best courses I have ever seen. This course gave me useful knowledge. Thanks to Dr. Mitchell for such brilliant explanations.

By Kaminskiy A

Nov 12, 2021

Excellent selection of practice sessions and exercises allows you to apply all the knowledge gained and test yourself

By Ryzhov A

Nov 30, 2021

Thank you for another extremely useful course. I hope that I will be able to use this knowledge in life.

By Анатолий Г

Jan 10, 2022

The best way to become a better version of yourself both in career and private life

By Ryumin B

Nov 16, 2021

It was a really useful specialization. It is already helping me at work. Thank you!

By Згерский Д И

Jan 5, 2022

It’s the best course I have ever taken. Really good and helpful

By Егор Т

Jan 3, 2022

A perfect ending to the specialization!

By Yurtaev N