Back to Effective Professional Communication Capstone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Effective Professional Communication Capstone by National Research Tomsk State University

This course completes the Effective Professional Communication Specialization, culminating in the Capstone Project. To successfully complete the specialization, you will complete four assignments and check several answers from your fellow students. The tasks check your skills and abilities obtained in the course of studying the four courses of the specialization: self-presentation skills and writing a resume, modes of communication and making requests, working in an intercultural team, resolving conflicts, and making decisions. But this is not all. I am glad to answer your individual questions. Please feel free to contact me by asking questions in the Discussion Forums. I aim to respond to 95% of questions within 24 hours. The examples and strategies I share with you in this course have already helped people find their dream jobs in top companies around the world. "Dr Peter J Mitchell is a real professional who cares about his clients and is always available to give important advice and support. I wholeheartedly recommend his services!" - Simon, CEO of Expopromoter, Shanghai, China "I have used Dr Mitchell’s services several times. He is a proven professional who always listens to your needs and precisely converts them to a result. It has always been a pleasure working with him." - Igor, Senior Consultant, PwC "It is with much enthusiasm that I am recommending Dr Peter Mitchell’s online course. Peter is always willing to take the time to discuss concerns and respond to questions." - Lea, International School Principal, Sweden I would be delighted to help you on your journey to professional success. Sign up today to live your tomorrow! Peter J Mitchell...

1 - 5 of 5 Reviews for Effective Professional Communication Capstone

By Evgeny G

Sep 15, 2021

It is a great conclusion to an amazing and immensely helpful specialization course, featuring four distinct and interesting projects that will test all the knowledge you have accumulated over the previous courses. What else is there to say about Dr. Peter J Mitchell’s signature quality, structuring and style? It is all very effective, and I cannot recommend this specialization enough.

By Gleb G

Sep 2, 2021

The specialization is wonderful! It made me to perceive buisness differently, and also pointed out loads of mistakes, which can be made by everyone! Also special thanks to Dr. Peter Mitchell, who answered all of my questions and explained everything very clear!

By Zaitsev M A

Sep 8, 2021

Congrats, everyone! Also thanks for your feedback on the final tasks. It was a pleasure working with such bright learners! I enjoyed my time exploring the planet of professional communication!!!

By Nikita S

Sep 13, 2021

The block represents useful tasks which let you strengthen knowledge, I like the style which the instructor uses, and he explains the tasks clearly and gives the essential material briefly.

By Роман К

Sep 3, 2021

The course is easy to understand, allows you to learn something new and refresh old knowledge, suitable for various categories of people.