Back to Leadership and Emotional Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Leadership and Emotional Intelligence by Indian School of Business

The digital age is dramatically reshaping the rules for organizational success. The new context demands renewal of your capabilities and development of different mindsets. In this course, you’ll learn the different components of emotional intelligence at work. For example, you’ll learn how you can work effectively in teams, build cooperative relationships with your key stakeholders, exercise effective influence, handle difficult conversations, and create energy and enthusiasm to foster meaningful change. Our modules will begin with powerful stories that are illustrative of typical challenges faced by front-line leaders. We’ll analyze the case illustration using the ideas from emotional intelligence theory, and highlight the key lessons that you should take away in terms of mindsets and skills that you should master to distinguish yourself as a leader....

SK

Sep 14, 2019

Very insightful training for a mid senior level employee who is aspiring to be a leader in future. Also emotional intelligence helps to manage day to day operations. Many thanks to the trainer

CE

Jul 29, 2018

Was a really great course to understand the mechanics of effective leadership through emotional challenges. I can apply everything I learned here to both my career and personal life. Awesome!

1 - 25 of 77 Reviews for Leadership and Emotional Intelligence

By Sudershan K

Jul 28, 2019

it a wonderful course to undrstand change management.

By Manish G

Jan 27, 2019

it is an excellent course for learning leadership skills

By anil p s

Jan 05, 2019

Well articulated course!

By Shehzad A S

Feb 01, 2019

Great Course from ISB. A totally new perception on Leadership !

By Karthik S

Jan 21, 2019

Excellent course with actionable insights . the course radiates with the middle , senior level leaderships needs on areas of relationship builder , change agent and develop listening (Active) skills.

The talk by Prabir Jha was excellent , examples & ILLUSTRATIONS by Prof Ram was stupendous. I really liked and started to implement some of the key concepts into my everyday living and also asked couple of my Friends to take this up.

Thanks

Karthik

By Sanchi T

Feb 15, 2019

Excellent

By Alejandro S

Mar 01, 2019

Excellent Professor, Good Material!

By Chakkanchath K G

Mar 02, 2019

Very Useful Course.

By Andrea Q G

Mar 04, 2019

Muy buen curso, menciona tips verdaderamente útiles. Un curso práctico y flexible.

By Pankaj G

Nov 30, 2018

One of the best course I have been through in last 3 years. Prof. Ram's knowledge and clarity on each subject is truly remarkable. BIG Thank you!

By Christina E

Jul 29, 2018

By Adedokun S A

Aug 23, 2018

Good Start for every Manager.

By Enekwe I S

Oct 14, 2018

Fantastic course. The content is really practical and the interviews were really insightful.

By Mohammed S K

Sep 16, 2018

one of "THE BEST" course I have ever taken online. ISB is truly the HARVARD of India. Thanks to the team of ISB for polishing my leadership qualities.

By Sebunya R

Oct 01, 2018

I have learnt several things that I am going to apply as a leader in my supervisory works

By Sonya C

Oct 04, 2018

Informational. Interesting.

By AKOWUAH D O

Jul 27, 2018

I used to tell myself I will always get what i want by hook or crook, but i did not know what type of strategy or technique i was using and i did not care about the other party's feelings afterwards. But now ive learnt that for the sake of the future, i need to ensure that, in pushing through my agenda, i must make sure the other party buy into to it willing and this i can do by confidently putting across

By Rishi M

Nov 04, 2018

The Presenter was very articulate. Look forward to more of his courses

By JOVERT C

Jul 15, 2018

Indeed a great course! I've learned a lot.

By Sreyashi

Jul 15, 2017

Excellent course

By NKS

Jun 27, 2017

Very much concise and easy to understand and adopt in the work.

By Oghenetega O

Mar 02, 2018

the right course for those who want to be change agents

By Mahmudul H

Jun 27, 2018

its Helpful

By dario d n

Feb 13, 2018

This course is really well done. An overview of the main techniques of emotional inteligence applied to management. In a context where you are asking for great performances and you are always on the run, you are provided with really important tips and techniques to improve yourself and to improve the work environment, making it more productive and jovial.

By Siphiwe G B

Nov 26, 2017

A Course to prepare an individual to become a Leader of the Future......I didn't know the skills required to become a leader. Now I'm in a problem to do the right thing, the correct way.