Back to Leadership and Emotional Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Leadership and Emotional Intelligence by Indian School of Business

The digital age is dramatically reshaping the rules for organizational success. The new context demands renewal of your capabilities and development of different mindsets. In this course, you’ll learn the different components of emotional intelligence at work. For example, you’ll learn how you can work effectively in teams, build cooperative relationships with your key stakeholders, exercise effective influence, handle difficult conversations, and create energy and enthusiasm to foster meaningful change. Our modules will begin with powerful stories that are illustrative of typical challenges faced by front-line leaders. We’ll analyze the case illustration using the ideas from emotional intelligence theory, and highlight the key lessons that you should take away in terms of mindsets and skills that you should master to distinguish yourself as a leader....

MA
Jun 11, 2020

Thank you sir...\n\nIam a MBA tourism student. Through this course and learnings, I gets some new tips on how to lead our colleagues in a organization, I think this course will help me in my future...

HA
Jul 25, 2020

Thanks to Coursera, IBM and Mannaniya college of arts and science for giving me this great opportunity. This course will be more helpful and confidence for my career development\n\nThank you so much

926 - 950 of 1,098 Reviews for Leadership and Emotional Intelligence

By Hardikgiri G

Jul 24, 2019

By Rushabh C

May 3, 2020

The course is really special.It encompasses all the aspects of emotional intelligence when it comes to being a leader.In between the course, certain topics have a redundant and textual explanantions. In some cases , the case illustrations are very vague so it is difficult to get a clear picture of what the instructor is trying to say. I would recommend this course to anyone, because though it focuses on leadership, but certain topics also help in self-exploration and self-development.

By Sana K

Aug 9, 2020

Course was excellent. I found it very relevant to my personal problems but in most of the quizzes, most of the mcqs were compromise with the word disagree, that which statement do yo think disagree with this notion of ideas given in the course. The quizzes were tough. In initial two weeks, quizzes I really struggle to pass them. I think in a course like emotional intelligence, the concept of simplicity need also to be catered.

By NEHA K V G

Jun 30, 2020

This course is so helpful. In a developing nation, one of the most important soft skill that one should require in this competitive world is leadership quality. At the same time, emotional intelligence plays an important role in our lives in all the way, whatever our job is, and however our post is. This course provide the best for us in this competitive world with best notes, key points, illustrations, examples, etc.

By Kevin M I

Oct 29, 2020

This was honestly a good course I have totally enjoyed it and it has opened up my mind to realities I never thought existed. I intend to use all that I have learnt to further my growth as a manager and moreso as a Leader. And in this also mentor more people as per what I have learnt here. If you think of taking this course I implore you to please do it you will not regret it.

Cheers

By Bhagyashri K

Oct 25, 2020

This is an amazing course. Though right now I am not at any official leader position but still this course would help me in many ways even at current designation. It has laid open some bitter truths that I had never accepted. Using this course I will make consorted efforts to overcome my shotcomings and prepare me for a formal leader postion in future.

By Sharine

Nov 16, 2020

This course was informative, pragmatic in approach and fairly easy to keep up with. The information shared was insightful and helped to aid in my understanding of the course material. Several examples were given and visuals were incorporated which appealed to the senses. Great course and highly recommended!

By Laura P E

Jul 2, 2018

It was a worth while course. I thought the modules were very helpful, the instructor was easy to follow and the content relevant. The only disappointment was one of the videos did not coincide with the content. I reported it and there was never a response, not was the issue fixed.

By Sona S S

Jun 26, 2020

I would like to thank the teachers, parents and my friends as well. This course has long way served me good and would like to suggest to those who aspire for a strong leadership should definitely take this opportunity on their way.

By Shrikaran B

Sep 4, 2020

The course offers leadership qualities for a future leader and various case-studies. The only drawback is the lessons are taught as a monologue by reading the from the prompter. It is read very slow and seems off sometimes.

By Rochan M

Nov 26, 2020

Its a great course to understand the very basics of Leadership and how to integrate it with Emotional Intelligence in order to get the best results. Well designed and interactive approach has genuinely been of great help.

By Aron A E

Nov 2, 2020

This course was exceptional!

I was so excited to complete the weekly sessions and do the quizzes. The learnings were so good, the cases given and the entire course has given me more ammunition in being a professional.