Back to Leadership and Emotional Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Leadership and Emotional Intelligence by Indian School of Business

The digital age is dramatically reshaping the rules for organizational success. The new context demands renewal of your capabilities and development of different mindsets. In this course, you’ll learn the different components of emotional intelligence at work. For example, you’ll learn how you can work effectively in teams, build cooperative relationships with your key stakeholders, exercise effective influence, handle difficult conversations, and create energy and enthusiasm to foster meaningful change. Our modules will begin with powerful stories that are illustrative of typical challenges faced by front-line leaders. We’ll analyze the case illustration using the ideas from emotional intelligence theory, and highlight the key lessons that you should take away in terms of mindsets and skills that you should master to distinguish yourself as a leader....

MA
Jun 11, 2020

Thank you sir...\n\nIam a MBA tourism student. Through this course and learnings, I gets some new tips on how to lead our colleagues in a organization, I think this course will help me in my future...

HA
Jul 25, 2020

Thanks to Coursera, IBM and Mannaniya college of arts and science for giving me this great opportunity. This course will be more helpful and confidence for my career development\n\nThank you so much

176 - 200 of 1,023 Reviews for Leadership and Emotional Intelligence

By Vaibhav T

May 4, 2020

Very engaging course, it is clear and up to the point

has a lot of interesting and valuable methods and teaching for an effective mindset a leader should possess.

May 7, 2020

Coursera is the place where we can learn and gain knowledge from it. Really helped me alot and also I will be doing more courses in future too. Thanks coursera!

By Paulo G d A

Sep 6, 2020

This course is excellent. It emcompasses a lot of ideas, theory and practical knowledge that are essencial for a great leadership and I learned a lot from it.

By Pranab K

Mar 28, 2019

Excellent Course. Extremely relevant, very insightful and comprehensive. Covers a lot of stuff on change management as well. Really learnt a lot through this.

By Rayan M

Nov 3, 2020

Broader leadership and communication tools are given in this course. Really amazing! It's really good to learn how to develop emotional intelligence as well!

By Mohammed s

Jul 6, 2020

This was my first course completed in Coursera! It was really an effective course. Thanks to the professor, it was a a great lecture with changed my mindset.

By Venkatraman K

Jul 11, 2020

Great course, learned a lot of leadership skills that helped me to deep dive and understand the skills that i possess and the gaps where i need to focus on.

By Uzma G

Sep 23, 2019

It help me a lot to enhance my leadership skills and emotional intelligence .Coursera is a great plat farm for every learner. Trainer is also mind blowing.

By Abhishek S

Nov 6, 2020

really nice interaction with prof. Ram, I likes their teaching method, I most like their practical example, nice experience, Thank you very very much Sir.

By Michael O

Jul 21, 2020

I truly haven't had such an amazing learning experience before. This knowledge acquired is timeless. Thank you Coursera. Thank you Indian Business School.

By SALES, C N

Nov 22, 2020

Up to date and practical ideas and situations applicable in this day and age of complex and intricate leadership in an ever changing corporate management

By Aziza P M

Jun 28, 2020

Thank you, Instructor Ram. All the information about Leadership and Emotional Intelligence you have explained brilliantly. I am joyful to do this course.

By Itumeleng M

Jul 3, 2020

I found this very inciteful and I would recommend anyone who wants to be a great leader to enrol in the course because I have learner so much from it!!!

By Marin V

Sep 29, 2020

It is very useful course with good balance between theory and practice. Also good assignments to make sure that you reflect on what have been studied.

By Dr. M S K

Sep 16, 2018

one of "THE BEST" course I have ever taken online. ISB is truly the HARVARD of India. Thanks to the team of ISB for polishing my leadership qualities.

By Jubin S S

May 6, 2020

The content of the study was depth ,how leader should perform ,how the mindset of leader should be ,how to handle difficult time and conversations.

By Elena I R T

Sep 19, 2020

I absolutely loved this course! It is very complete and comprehensive, and it allowed me to learn many new strategies to implement in my daily life.

By Arman R

Jul 25, 2020

Comprehensive, well structured and high-quality content. It's a leadership and emotional intelligence course that will strengthen your fundamentals.

By YAGYA T

Very effective course! Got to learn from industry experts as well as case study based questions really helped me get through the crux of the course.

By Mansi S J

Aug 13, 2020

This course will absolutely help to become good leader in all manner. Excellent course.

Explanation with examples helping to understand more deeply.

By Nevin J

May 2, 2020

Thank you so much sir this wonderful course. You helped me change a lot of my mindsets that I believed to be right. Once again thank you very much.

By Mehvash F

Sep 11, 2020

An amazing course to brush up your leadership skills along with emotional intelligence. Great course to become an emotionally intelligent leader.

By Giacomo G H

Aug 13, 2020

Love you teacher! I can only show my aprecciation for your learning virtualy but i'll give you a virtual hug! Thanks thanks thanks from Colombia!

By Sagar

Aug 11, 2020

This is excellent course for starting the Leadership journey and understanding the importance of the Emotional Intelligence in a Leader's career.

By Ridhi K

Jul 9, 2020

I learnt a lot of tactics and ideas of relationship building and keeping oneself emotionally stable. there is a lot of positivity in this course.