Back to Leadership and Emotional Intelligence

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Leadership and Emotional Intelligence by Indian School of Business

The digital age is dramatically reshaping the rules for organizational success. The new context demands renewal of your capabilities and development of different mindsets. In this course, you’ll learn the different components of emotional intelligence at work. For example, you’ll learn how you can work effectively in teams, build cooperative relationships with your key stakeholders, exercise effective influence, handle difficult conversations, and create energy and enthusiasm to foster meaningful change. Our modules will begin with powerful stories that are illustrative of typical challenges faced by front-line leaders. We’ll analyze the case illustration using the ideas from emotional intelligence theory, and highlight the key lessons that you should take away in terms of mindsets and skills that you should master to distinguish yourself as a leader....

MA
Jun 11, 2020

Thank you sir...\n\nIam a MBA tourism student. Through this course and learnings, I gets some new tips on how to lead our colleagues in a organization, I think this course will help me in my future...

HA
Jul 25, 2020

Thanks to Coursera, IBM and Mannaniya college of arts and science for giving me this great opportunity. This course will be more helpful and confidence for my career development\n\nThank you so much

201 - 225 of 1,035 Reviews for Leadership and Emotional Intelligence

By Sagar

Aug 11, 2020

This is excellent course for starting the Leadership journey and understanding the importance of the Emotional Intelligence in a Leader's career.

By Ridhi K

Jul 9, 2020

I learnt a lot of tactics and ideas of relationship building and keeping oneself emotionally stable. there is a lot of positivity in this course.

By Pankaj G

Nov 30, 2018

One of the best course I have been through in last 3 years. Prof. Ram's knowledge and clarity on each subject is truly remarkable. BIG Thank you!

By Akella K M

Aug 7, 2020

All the aspects of being an effective leader and having high emotional intelligence have been really well explained and I have enjoyed learning!

By SHIVDAN C

May 12, 2020

Good for the beginner to learn more about the work culture and decision making skills. It will be you to deal with certain environment problems.

By Janelle P

Nov 10, 2020

I have so much knowledge that I have learned in this course that can help me in my profession. Thank you so much for the opportunity to learn.

By Analyn F S J

Sep 15, 2020

This is indeed a very helpful tool for learning, especially in this time of pandemic that we can no longer hold on-site training and seminars.

By NIJLINGAPPA M

Jun 20, 2020

RAM takes through the basics of EI very well & is easily understandable at every level to incorporate in their actions to find a benefit of EI

By Hardik S

Apr 12, 2020

Learned a lot about leadership skills. The methods and techniques and quizzes made me in practical situations, which brought the best of mine.

By Alejandro V H

Jun 25, 2020

It is a very good course!

Maybe you should use more didactic materials, such as texts students can download and read about the presentations.

By Mr. S P

May 2, 2020

Course delivery was really good with full of information and illustrations. This is really a great course.

Thanks for providing such course.

By Victoria B

Sep 19, 2019

It was a very pleasant and understandable guide to be a better Leader understanding the team members you lead and guiding them to success

By Theogene I

Jul 24, 2020

A lot of thanks to you all members designed this platform, you're helping many people all over the world 🙏 so that may God bless you all.

By Anthony G

Sep 14, 2020

A great course with just the right amount of information in the right time frame. Good to embed what you have already learnt in business.

By YASH U G

Jun 28, 2020

I really appreciate the way the course is taught in. The examples, and interviews brings real hands-on experience realization. Thank You.

By Estefania C G M

Nov 6, 2020

Muy ilustrativo y claro. Muchos ejemplos y teoría. Gran aportación para todos aquellos que deseen perfeccionar sus habilidades sociales.

By Vipin S

Jun 19, 2020

The course is a blend of leadership, management and emotional intelligence. If you have a urge to grow as a leader, opt for this course!

By Dr. K R K

Jul 5, 2020

This course was extremely helpful for me in developing my interpersonal and leadership skills. This will help me in career enhancement.

By Likith R

I enjoyed this course as it helped me boost up my knowledge on how to effectively lead people and to succeed in our careers. Thank you

By Yogesh S P

May 22, 2020

The course has explained required details in detail. It helped to understand the key elements which we generally overlook or neglect.

By Rajesh D

Jul 29, 2017

FABULOUS course! Professor Ramnarayan has very effectively presented the course, especially the module on "Leader as a change agent".

By Sandeep K

Jul 3, 2020

Amazing course structure. Topic so apt and methods shared and practical and implementable. Thank you everyone, who made this happen.

By ASHWINI S

We must have a quality of leadership it is main thing of an higher authority of any startups or any company and also including games

By Mary J A

Aug 5, 2020

The course was really interesting. And I learnt many new words and many new concepts. it was very easy to understand the concepts

By Shishir M

Jul 7, 2020

The mechanisms of driving the change are so well explained I could recollect & reflect from my current work & in the organisation.