Back to End-to-End Machine Learning with TensorFlow on GCP

Learner Reviews & Feedback for End-to-End Machine Learning with TensorFlow on GCP by Google Cloud

In the first course of this specialization, we will recap what was covered in the Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform Specialization (https://www.coursera.org/specializations/machine-learning-tensorflow-gcp). One of the best ways to review something is to work with the concepts and technologies that you have learned. So, this course is set up as a workshop and in this workshop, you will do End-to-End Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform Prerequisites: Basic SQL, familiarity with Python and TensorFlow >>> By enrolling in this course you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<<...

GV
Sep 20, 2020

I would like to thank Lak and Chris for their wonderful presentation of the deployment of ML models on the Google Cloud Platform. The case study problem chosen for the course is also unique.

GP
Nov 17, 2019

awesome learning experience fro the teacher from google. thanks to coursera and google for providing me such a good lesson which will be beneficial for my upcoming future and research work

126 - 150 of 235 Reviews for End-to-End Machine Learning with TensorFlow on GCP

Jul 1, 2019

good!

By Souvik S

Apr 13, 2020

good

By 황인규

Jul 3, 2019

good

By 이전규

Jun 23, 2019

good

By Dennys R T

Jun 15, 2019

good

By Atichat P

Oct 3, 2018

Good

By Manu G

Oct 4, 2019

Course covers the fundamentals of GCP with TF. Although the labs don't require much of a coding, and the ones which require have a poor structure because after each subtask say Task 1, you should be able to see if your code outputs the correct output, so for that they should have included some testcases. Also in the training part, quicklab has limit of 2 hrs, but training takes about 40-50 mins for a lower input size, and that lab requires to run training 3 times, so I was forced to just trim down the input size to fit all tasks within the lab time limit.

By Mr. J

Sep 4, 2019

great survey of it. optional labs should be mandatory I think. Also it would be nice to have a end to end walk through in summation. another option to complete the mental model it to map notebook sections to the GCP infrastructure in a presentation.

I wonder about cloning the gcp repo locally to use it as a local template to further study. In other words I fire it up in my account later. or I access GCP via anaconda jupiter. Just wondering.

By Akshay K P

Jul 20, 2020

Great course. I knew about machine learning but didn't know how to make a production system. This course helped me to achieve that goal. Now, I am confident of the fact that I can work in this field and work in a company. Only thing which needs to be taken care is about the coding part. We don't get hands-on, though I realize it will be difficult to do it at first attempt and in limited time. BQML is also very handy.