Back to Energy 101: The Big Picture

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Energy 101: The Big Picture by Georgia Institute of Technology

4.3

As a society and individually, we use energy every moment of our lives to improve our quality of life. Energy 101 will develop the big picture and connect the details of our energy use, technology, infrastructure, impact, and future....

VN

Feb 28, 2019

This is an amazing course which offers a deep insight to the economics of the energy sector as well as the future sustainability of it. Thank you so much for offering this course

SB

Oct 03, 2015

This course is great! It is truly a perfect introduction to how the world acquires its energy sources and how the real impacts, social, economic and environmental, affect us.

1 - 25 of 134 Reviews for Energy 101: The Big Picture

By Umar F Y

Jan 12, 2018

We can't envisage life without energy - This course is one must -study for in dept knowledge on energy source, and conversion technology for satisfy human needs.

By Vishnu N

Feb 28, 2019

Oct 09, 2015

Great information for anyone who is not knowledgeable in Energy and P

By Stephen L

Mar 02, 2017

(y)

By Samuel H

Nov 11, 2017

Excellent presentation of materials and unbiased approach to energy systems.

By Tari L

Jun 17, 2017

A very comprehensive overview of energy system. It provides a good basis for the students to choose further specialized topics to learn.

By milal y

Jun 24, 2017

excellent!!

By B K K

May 04, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed Dr. Sam Shelton lecture on ENERGY 101:the big picture, he has pointed out the insight observations of each topic & addressed the burning problems that the world is facing on energy crises and also provided ideas to work over for energy management.

I also thank coursera & Georgia Institute of Technology for the kind of benifits that they had provided me in this course to the best of my understanding.

Looking forward to grow along with you.

By Muhammad A K

Sep 29, 2015

The course content is very well organized. Every aspect of the topic has been covered with emphasis on the important factors.

By Sourish S S

May 07, 2017

Although the course was basic, still there is a lot to learn from it. We all tend to skip things which we feel are very minor and won't be of much significance. But sometimes these minor things are what you need to understand a subject from the core. This course surely helped me understand the US's energy structure and in general a very knowledgeable course.

By Gessika M

Jul 19, 2017

This is a course that really helps to understand energy system and issues in the US. I recommend to those interested in US energy market.

By mohamed f

Feb 04, 2016

it's a good course actually for overview about energy but not for specialization

By Sreebalakumar

Feb 03, 2018

Good course to understand the energy need and actual usage and perception of the energy and economy. Thank you Professor for the basics Energy 101

By Hossein N

Nov 05, 2017

It was a great course I learn a 360 degree of world energy stream

By FURKAN M

Jul 18, 2017

very good course regarding the US energy, interesting for someone not familiar with shale gas, unconventional gas, etc.

By Saya B

Oct 03, 2015

By Baissougoul

Apr 09, 2018

Thanks for this course is a very important for me

By Andrew K

Mar 26, 2018

Great course for introduction to energy technology and policy issues!

By Satish S K

Nov 22, 2016

I learned lot many things related with energy scenerion. Overall this course is good.

By Ruiter R M d N

Dec 28, 2016

bom curso, excelente material.

By Federico M