Back to Energy 101: The Big Picture

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Energy 101: The Big Picture by Georgia Institute of Technology

4.3

As a society and individually, we use energy every moment of our lives to improve our quality of life. Energy 101 will develop the big picture and connect the details of our energy use, technology, infrastructure, impact, and future....

VN

Feb 28, 2019

This is an amazing course which offers a deep insight to the economics of the energy sector as well as the future sustainability of it. Thank you so much for offering this course

SB

Oct 03, 2015

This course is great! It is truly a perfect introduction to how the world acquires its energy sources and how the real impacts, social, economic and environmental, affect us.

126 - 131 of 131 Reviews for Energy 101: The Big Picture

By Richard M

Dec 10, 2016

The instructor rambled on when back on forth on topics and numbers too much and made the videos much longer than they needed to be. Some of the information is badly outdated like the electric vehicle driving range and hybrid vehicles only able to drive a mile with ou

By Christophe S

Nov 17, 2015

Good if you want to fall asleep. The content is probably interesting, but they would have some use of advice from the entertaining industry.

By MP C

Dec 03, 2015

Really not good. I am trying to find out how to un enroll

By Daniel H

Sep 25, 2015

I'm unimpressed with the quality of the material and uninspired by the professor's video presentations. Out of the dozen or more courses here that I have taken, this one ranks at the bottom. I'm not going to disenroll at this time, but I have lost interest without even progressing beyond the first week. Maybe if I get inspired later, I will try again.

By Edward H

Aug 18, 2015

This is SO out of date that half of the information is irrelevant

By Steven B

Apr 29, 2016

The course material as presented appears to be at least four years old. History has proven many of Professor Shelton's conclusions to be wrong. Having Professor Shelton read his powerpoint slides is a very dull way to convey information. I expected more from Georgia Tech.