Back to Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks by University of Pittsburgh

What can we do to prevent outbreaks of infectious diseases from becoming epidemics or pandemic? In this course, you’ll learn the facts about infectious diseases and medical responses. We'll focus on the public health laws and policies that provide the framework for effective prevention, like quarantine laws, drug development policies, and bioterrorism and biodefense....

I
Apr 22, 2020

This course is very enlightening, and educative. The teachers break down each concept for easy assimilation. It's an important course all health related professionals need and I recommend it strongly.

MS
Apr 15, 2020

It was an extremely informational and interesting course, especially in the times of COVID-19. It helped me better understand what is happening in the world today regarding to pandemics and epidemics.

451 - 475 of 502 Reviews for Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks

By Anita M

Mar 18, 2018

Great information, US based though(I am from Canada) so I would have to look further into my own country laws.

By Mark

Oct 1, 2016

Short, but pretty good; very clear and concise lessons, understandable for beginners or intermediate learners.

By Al m

Apr 10, 2020

I really enjoyed taking this course, It's informative and full of tips. You would learn such valuable things.

By Rajarshi B

Apr 20, 2020

Good to study of history and law of epidemics with knowledge of basic of

Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks

By SAKSHI M

May 13, 2020

It is very helpful to understand basic epidemiological aspects even for those with non science background.

By Marilyn R

Mar 25, 2020

Curso completo, directo y didáctico. Solo incluiría un poco más de Gráfica e historia de casos verídicos

By Prem R

Apr 6, 2020

This course is very nice and necessary during COVID-19 event for understanding pandemics and outbreaks.

By Марьяна Р

May 14, 2020

There is too much information about measures in the US, I wanted to learn more about world practices

By Varsha

Mar 21, 2020

Indeed very informative especially in the context of understanding the present corona virus crisis

By Ole T B

Oct 26, 2017

A good and interesting course, just too short. Would have liked it to have been a bit longer

By Hetty K

Nov 26, 2016

there is too much about inside rule of US. I did not find that interesting or useful for me.

By Manish T

May 13, 2020

Last chapter is just about USA. Its better to make subject general for every country.

By Amy G

Sep 12, 2017

I learned a great deal from the course and felt it was easy to put in my schedule.

By Miguel A F U

Me hubiera interesado conocer mas las politicas y legislaciones de otros paises.

By Raghav K

Apr 23, 2020

really helpful in gaining knowledge about such things and various case studies

By Saadeh E

May 23, 2016

I hope there will be continuation of this course and expanding with examples.

By P N

May 5, 2020

A good, brief introduction to epidemics. Week 4 is the most informative.

By Noor D

Apr 24, 2020

Good information and set of videos. Would love more extensive version.

By Marcarious M T

May 7, 2020

It was simplified. Great insights about disease outbreak laws

By María A V

Is a good introductory course, but fot me it was very basic.

By Noor B

Mar 29, 2020

very informative specially in recent era of covid19 outbreak

By Amanda A

Jun 10, 2020

Very interesting although very much focused on the USA

By Elizabeth D

Apr 14, 2020

Very informative information in the time of a pandemic

By Mary B

Jun 7, 2020

Thank you for the experience I learned a lot!!!

By Sara F V

Apr 27, 2020

Simple and to the point. Rather enlightening!