Back to Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks by University of Pittsburgh

What can we do to prevent outbreaks of infectious diseases from becoming epidemics or pandemic? In this course, you’ll learn the facts about infectious diseases and medical responses. We'll focus on the public health laws and policies that provide the framework for effective prevention, like quarantine laws, drug development policies, and bioterrorism and biodefense....

I
Apr 22, 2020

This course is very enlightening, and educative. The teachers break down each concept for easy assimilation. It's an important course all health related professionals need and I recommend it strongly.

MS
Apr 15, 2020

It was an extremely informational and interesting course, especially in the times of COVID-19. It helped me better understand what is happening in the world today regarding to pandemics and epidemics.

526 - 534 of 534 Reviews for Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks

By Rune B

Oct 11, 2015

A very interesting course and a good introduction to the topic. Would be beneficial if one could gain official credits or points towards an online degree with an expanded/more in-depth course volume.

By Vivian N

Apr 10, 2017

This course is good; but not the best. In some videos, the instructor was hard to understand and I had to turn on closed captions.

By K M

Sep 28, 2015

Most of the lectures were very short. I would have preferred more in depth discussion of the topics

By Nadia b U

Apr 13, 2020

Learnt quiet a lot,very interesting sessions! Looking forward to learning more.

By VICTORY A

Apr 17, 2020

The course has been enlightening.

By Nada R

Feb 23, 2018

h

By Devaraj

Apr 28, 2020

No I don't like it because free course but it asks money