Back to Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks by University of Pittsburgh

What can we do to prevent outbreaks of infectious diseases from becoming epidemics or pandemic? In this course, you’ll learn the facts about infectious diseases and medical responses. We'll focus on the public health laws and policies that provide the framework for effective prevention, like quarantine laws, drug development policies, and bioterrorism and biodefense....

MS

Apr 16, 2020

It was an extremely informational and interesting course, especially in the times of COVID-19. It helped me better understand what is happening in the world today regarding to pandemics and epidemics.

I

Apr 23, 2020

This course is very enlightening, and educative. The teachers break down each concept for easy assimilation. It's an important course all health related professionals need and I recommend it strongly.

76 - 100 of 477 Reviews for Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks

By Joel M T

I really give cent percent rate to this course.I've learnt a lot of things through this course and this made me to learn all the aspects realting to Epidemics,Pandemics and outbreaks.

By Dhruvikaa R

I really enjoyed this course.. I think it is a great learning source for students like me (I'm in the 8th grade BTW:) ] I learnt information that i didn't know before (in a good way).

By Susy K N

Apr 14, 2020

This was great. I now understand the epidemics and pandemics. I have a better understanding of what role i have to play as an individual in stopping the spread of contagious disease.

By Narendra S C

Sep 15, 2020

I am extremely thankful to the instructors for the beautiful course.I love the course and the followed assignments and content was really awesome. Wonderful job,thank you once again.

By Omijie E G

May 13, 2020

This is actually my first mooc course and i must confess that it was mind blowing.. I will really be glad if i can be given a certificate for this course as it will mean alot to me.

By Ramona S

Jul 17, 2020

Very informative. I learned a lot more than I thought I would. This class is very easy to follow along, and the instructors speak very clearly. I am happy to have taken this course

By Amanda C

Aug 26, 2020

This was an interesting course. I wish Week 3 had been a little more built out as it seemed to be very high level and glossed over. However, the content was presented really well!

By S.A. P

Aug 02, 2020

Great insight to the topic

Content was well presented and relevant to COVID 19 pandemic situation

Suggest to exclude quiz about USA law and make it applicable to global application

By Sonam z b

It really helped me widen my horizon about the topic.The videos were very interesting and well explained.Attending quiz sessions was very fun and knowledgeable.Thank you very much

By Briyana A

May 07, 2020

This course was great! I truly enjoyed learning about epidemics, pandemics, and outbreaks. I am looking forward to applying what I've learned to my future career in Public Health!

By Rohit R S

Jun 29, 2020

The course is well design and breakdown knowledge in very simple form so that everyone can understand it if you want to enhance your knowledge in this field you can go for it

By carlostesta

Gracias por dejarme aprender de esta problematica,especialmente en las epocas que estamos viviendo,creo que me va a ser de gran utilidad para ayudar a todos los que me rodean

By Giannina Z

Great course. Easy to follow and clear explanation of a wide variety of topics that are very interesting for someone like me who is new to Public Health. Highly recommended.

By Chinwendu O

Jun 29, 2020

The course was an eye opening, was able to understand some of the public health laws, how to combat with infectious disease. It was really educative. Thanks to the tutors

May 04, 2020

Wonderful course defining and explaining terms pertaining to Epidemics and Pandemics. This has opened a pathway for me to develop lifelong learning in this particular area.

By Nicholas A T

May 22, 2020

This was a great course that discussed all facets of quarantine, isolation, emergency management, the law and regulation of isolation, and even some info on bioterrorism.

By Elvia H

Jul 04, 2020

This is a great course with lots of information to counterbalance the attack of so much false information about the pandemic we are currently experiencing. Thank you!

By Patil Y H

May 06, 2020

This course is so informational and faculties are skillful. Every terms and concepts are easy to understand and quiz are great to track your actual record of knowledge

By Karthik K

Jun 30, 2020

This is the best and awesome course I have seen in COURSERA with the best teachers. The presentation and the explanation of the teachers in this course are the best.

By Mimi M

May 22, 2020

I've learned so much more about pandemic and how federal and state goverment takes action. I've also learn how vaccine truly works and how everyone life can change.

By Eugenio O N

Jul 02, 2019

It is great the scope of knowledge that we have regarding different perspectives. The course is quite well explained and uses several resources to improve learning.

By Manuel R

Jun 12, 2020

Excellent course to understand laws and policies involving health, outbreaks, epidemics and pandemics. Very useful to compare with current events with covid-19.

By Meenashim A

Aug 03, 2020

This course provides us the information and scenario that are prevailing in the world. It’s informative and helps one to understand the situation in a better way.

By Abdennasser B

May 15, 2018

Very good course .Many thanks to all the team that contribute to this courses. As non-native speaker I discovered many useful expressions in epidemiology and law.

By Angie R V S

Aug 13, 2020

Muy buen curso, contextualiza sobre aquello principal que se debe tener en cuenta sobre las enfermedades contagiosas e infecciosas en el ámbito de salud publica