Back to Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks by University of Pittsburgh

What can we do to prevent outbreaks of infectious diseases from becoming epidemics or pandemic? In this course, you’ll learn the facts about infectious diseases and medical responses. We'll focus on the public health laws and policies that provide the framework for effective prevention, like quarantine laws, drug development policies, and bioterrorism and biodefense....

I

Apr 23, 2020

This course is very enlightening, and educative. The teachers break down each concept for easy assimilation. It's an important course all health related professionals need and I recommend it strongly.

MS

Apr 16, 2020

It was an extremely informational and interesting course, especially in the times of COVID-19. It helped me better understand what is happening in the world today regarding to pandemics and epidemics.

101 - 125 of 477 Reviews for Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks

By EDWIN E G

Oct 12, 2020

For our modern day as of 2020 its very usefull too learn this type of information in order to understand why things happen in why we need to take regulations.

By Ozan S K

May 09, 2020

Great introduction to understand how and what health regulations can help. A very well designed first step for those looking do dig deeper in health law area.

By Saumya B

Jun 28, 2020

All the aspects of the concerned topic were covered in so many different methods. I loved the course and is surely gonna learn a lot more via this platform.

By Sefinew D G

The course is incredibly wonderful.

It would be nice if I can get a certificate. I can't afford the payment. Is there any financial aid for a certificate?

By Ugly D

Dec 08, 2015

Excellent course! Concise and very different from other Epidemiology-type courses. Videos short yet very informative. VERY ENGAGING. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

By Mohammad B F

Apr 18, 2020

Excellent course. The instructors and course material is expertly designed and provides great knowledge and skills in preparation for public health policy.

Apr 04, 2020

This course is extremely practical. Highly recommend - the course provides a diverse range of topics,

all of which equip the learner with a great toolkit.

By Amitabha D

Apr 25, 2020

The Course is good enough to understand the basics of Epidemics, pandemics and Outbreaks and also the laws and regulations of of isolation and Quarantine

By Leulair C d S M

Jul 20, 2020

I loved this course because our moment of Covid-19.

It was excellent and thought clear information about principles.

I'd like to attend others courses.

By MD. R R

May 02, 2020

I am looking forward to enrolling myself in more related courses alike this one, I totally loved it. Got to know a lot about the above mentioned topic.

By Akram T B

Apr 24, 2020

Interesting course, it helps you understand how the health system works in the US and health measurements taken to deal with certain diseases. Love it

By María K S U

Apr 03, 2020

It is a great course, it has helped me to understand somehow the current situation that the whole World is dealing with right now with thw SARS-CoV2.

By Abdelgader a

May 07, 2020

I'd like to take the chance and thank you all for this extremely impressive course. I also would like to thank our outstanding mentors.

Best regards

By Tani A

May 22, 2020

very informative and streamlines thoughts and notions about epidemics and pandemics. Also informative about legislative aspects around the same.

By Akash d

Apr 23, 2020

Course was very informative got to learn many new concepts regarding Epidemics, Pandemics and outbreak. Thank you for this wonderful course.

By Eric G

Apr 17, 2020

During this time in our history, the information contained in this course was very useful informative and relevant to the COVID 19 Pandemic.

By Jeremiah N

Apr 18, 2020

This course is detailed and informative! The professors were the best in terms of delivery and I learned a lot in terms of public health.

By Greetel K

Apr 04, 2020

Very informative and easily understandable. Helps to understand the states and individual responsibilities in today's case with COVID-19.

By Hosam M G A

Oct 12, 2020

Thanks for this amazing valuable course! Gave me history and detailed knowledge about these 3 categories along with laws regarding them.

By Rebenko H

Aug 10, 2020

I am from Ukraine. It is my first attempt to improve my professional and language skills with Coursera. I have done it and I am happy!

By Fran S

Aug 03, 2020

Great information.Quizzes were very well done and the presenters did a great job explaining the concepts and the process. Thank you.

By Sohaila F

Apr 09, 2020

It was a very informative , short course. It clarified concepts with regard to terminologies ,rules and regulations of public health

By Iram A

Jun 18, 2020

I found

this course very interesting and up to dated knowledge is provided.. It is so helpful in current covid19 pandemic as well..

By Akhigbe M

Jun 12, 2018

It was an exceptionally very educative course,which was presented with modern day case studies and activities. Good Stuff!!!!!!!!!!

By MOEEN J

Jul 01, 2020

Very good course my first experience I am so inspire after completion

Very beautiful certificate of this course thank you so much