Back to Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks by University of Pittsburgh

What can we do to prevent outbreaks of infectious diseases from becoming epidemics or pandemic? In this course, you’ll learn the facts about infectious diseases and medical responses. We'll focus on the public health laws and policies that provide the framework for effective prevention, like quarantine laws, drug development policies, and bioterrorism and biodefense....

I
Apr 22, 2020

This course is very enlightening, and educative. The teachers break down each concept for easy assimilation. It's an important course all health related professionals need and I recommend it strongly.

MS
Apr 15, 2020

It was an extremely informational and interesting course, especially in the times of COVID-19. It helped me better understand what is happening in the world today regarding to pandemics and epidemics.

76 - 100 of 523 Reviews for Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks

By N'DRI K J

May 14, 2017

bonjour, chers amis j'ai terminé ce cour avec succès mais j'ai pas pu le payer à temps. est ce possible de payer encore pour obtenir mon certificat. Merci et je vous invite à vous inscrire pour ce cour.

By Tracy C

Apr 12, 2020

Great overview for an understanding of epicdemics, pandemics and outbreaks in today's modern world and how we can be active in various groups to implement systems that can benefit many in public health.

By Shibrah R

Apr 26, 2020

It was a very interesting course for me as a registered medical practitioner looking to work in the public health field. The instructors and experts were really thorough in their explanation as well.

By Delliswararao K

Jun 30, 2020

Its a wonderful course, I easily understand the course modules and content. It's very helpful to career prospects in public health domain. Thanking You to University of Pittsburgh and Coursera.

By Leon B

Jun 6, 2020

This course is good to more understand about infectious contagious disease and about epidemis, pandemics, and outbreak especially to understand many things about COVID-19 that happened recently

By Hari Y G

Jun 25, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity for sharing the insights to the common people, i thoroughly enjoyed the course and gained some knowledge, which i can adapt during this pandemic times.

By Aminu S

Apr 26, 2020

Great course content that is helpful in understanding epidemics, pandemics and outbreaks. It clearly explain factors associated with these and government interventions and controls. Thank you.

By Rihab A

May 9, 2020

I enjoyed this course very much. Was an excellent refresher for myself and all the material, additional reading resources and instruction from the professors was clear and concise. Thank you!

By Michael A S

May 26, 2021

I've always had a fascination with epidemics, pandemics and outbreaks, and this class provided a nice amount of information I had not already known. Really enjoyed the instructors as well.

By Keiyana M

Apr 22, 2020

Very informative course, especially during the COVID-19 crisis. This course has given me new knowledge about the actions and steps taken whenever an epidemic, pandemic, and outbreak arise!

By Sushma d

Feb 7, 2021

I found this course to be exclusively useful to me in understanding epidemic and especially during this pandemics and appreciating the efforts made by mentors and coursera team.

By Stephanie L M

Outstanding quality information and presentation. Very enjoyable course that leaves me pondering how I can become more involved in my community with public policy and health initiatives.

By Stephen K T

May 14, 2020

Well organized and presented, I also found the course material very relevant for the COVID-19 pandemic despite the fact that it was developed around the time of the 2014 Ebola Pandemic.

By JOY D

Jun 23, 2020

its a very infoative course, we can learn many thing by this course. all the mentors deliver outstanding presentation. Thanks all the mentor pf pitt's burg. really very informative.

By Antonia J

Jun 3, 2020

During this course I have been able to develop my skills and have a broader understanding of the actual pandemic situation. I firmly believe it will be extremely useful for my career.

By Joel C

I really give cent percent rate to this course.I've learnt a lot of things through this course and this made me to learn all the aspects realting to Epidemics,Pandemics and outbreaks.

By Dhruvikaa R

I really enjoyed this course.. I think it is a great learning source for students like me (I'm in the 8th grade BTW:) ] I learnt information that i didn't know before (in a good way).

By Susy K N

Apr 14, 2020

This was great. I now understand the epidemics and pandemics. I have a better understanding of what role i have to play as an individual in stopping the spread of contagious disease.

By Narendra S C

Sep 15, 2020

I am extremely thankful to the instructors for the beautiful course.I love the course and the followed assignments and content was really awesome. Wonderful job,thank you once again.

By Eseohe O

May 12, 2020

This is actually my first mooc course and i must confess that it was mind blowing.. I will really be glad if i can be given a certificate for this course as it will mean alot to me.

By Ramona S

Jul 17, 2020

Very informative. I learned a lot more than I thought I would. This class is very easy to follow along, and the instructors speak very clearly. I am happy to have taken this course

By Amanda C

Aug 26, 2020

This was an interesting course. I wish Week 3 had been a little more built out as it seemed to be very high level and glossed over. However, the content was presented really well!

By S.A. P

Aug 2, 2020

Great insight to the topic

Content was well presented and relevant to COVID 19 pandemic situation

Suggest to exclude quiz about USA law and make it applicable to global application

By Sonam z b

It really helped me widen my horizon about the topic.The videos were very interesting and well explained.Attending quiz sessions was very fun and knowledgeable.Thank you very much

By Briyana A

May 6, 2020

This course was great! I truly enjoyed learning about epidemics, pandemics, and outbreaks. I am looking forward to applying what I've learned to my future career in Public Health!