Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. The best way to learn Excel is to use Excel. In this course, learners will solve a broad range of business problems as they apply the Excel skills and techniques they learn along the way. This course uses downloadable Excel workbooks and full data sets with applied examples and practical challenge exercises. This provides learners with countless opportunities to practice their Excel skills while discovering new and useful productivity features of Excel for a variety of business contexts. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

DT
Feb 8, 2021

Really well done! You kept me interested and motivated, and that's not easy to do!\n\nI enjoyed the balance of instructional videos and hands-on exercises, and I'm excited to try the Intermediate now.

PD
Jun 10, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

9801 - 9825 of 10,000 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Chizumi O

Aug 29, 2021

It was informative and I learned some new tricks from the course. This was my first time to take structured Excel course and I missed learning some little things as I self-learn Excel before this course. Thank you.

By Thabile K

Nov 4, 2020

The instructors we clearly and try to explain well for every week. Forums were very helpful. I am grateful to have been enrolled for this course it has improved my skills so much and help me a lot in my work place

By Qinghu L

Oct 10, 2020

there are some new info which I have not considered before. Most contents are too simple, but there is always some news here and there. It is still good for reviewing basic excel knowledge and for testing onesown.

By Mohammad I H C

Jun 1, 2020

This course is very effective for beginners to clear their concept; how excel is used in day to day life in a business organization. This course help me in that way and make me advanced me to learn advanced excel.

By David M

May 8, 2019

Excel is a lot more challenging than I expected. So much I didn't know. But i like how the course progresses step by step and assesses you along the way. SO one has chance to practice and ingrain what is learned.

By Koustubh L

Aug 13, 2020

Very useful and understandable course. They have paid good attention to making it valuable and easy to comprehend ar the same time. Could do better with explaining compatibilities across different Excel versions.

By Yogesh Y

Apr 10, 2020

It was one of the greatest courses I ever been learned, Course instructor was amazing and they created very good quizzes and practical questions and definitely it will make other sean keen in the field of excel.

By Amanda M

Jun 15, 2020

Wish it you could take the course as an un-audited course without a certificate but it was a really great foundational Excel course. I feel like I learned so much and I have a lot of previous Excel experience.

By Michael J P

Nov 28, 2018

The course was very good and I would recommend it to anyone needing to get started with Excel or to anyone needing a refresher whom also wants to use it as a jumping off point for more in-depth Excel learning.

By Nigel C

Apr 14, 2020

Contains all the basic knowledge and is well explained in the videos. At times the course is incredibly tedious but it contains everything required to help you attain a good working knowledge of basic excel.

By Hans Z

Apr 7, 2020

Excellent course very clear and to the point. Easy to follow with assignment sheets. Got many fine tips except the Japanese Excel Format artist. Completely out of context one star down. The course is awesome

By Angela W

Oct 3, 2020

Good Structured course. It would be nice if there is a place to access the same Excel program in the course. I struggle in some areas where I have limited access to the Excel program on my end. Thank you

By Luna E

Sep 2, 2020

Took a lot less than the time suggested, but learned as much as I'd hoped! Some of the explanation videos were a bit long and some of the exercises tedious, but that is to be expected every now and then.

By ENAS YOUSEF AREEBI MAYOUF

Jun 30, 2020

Thank you very much for the presentation and the explanation method.

They were in a clear way ,I benefited from you and learned many things that I did not know how to use before and I was very enjoyable

By Bhargav s a P

Sep 6, 2020

It's been absolute fun learning the Excel skills for Business Essentials. The way they elaborate everything in a precise way. Will definitely follow up through the advanced course of this learning path.

By Linda B

Sep 11, 2021

This was an easy to follow course that uncovered many tips I did not know about prior to taking the course. Format is excellent and assignments reinforce what you learn during videos.

Highly recommend.

By Mariasol D

Apr 3, 2020

This course was very informative and comprehensive, for those of us that use Excel but "learned on the go" it is ideal to refresh knowledge and add to already missing vital steps. I highly recommended.

By Piyush G

Nov 3, 2019

A good first course in excel, with right amount of content. Even though I knew most of it already, still learnt quite a few things going though the course quickly. The tests are good and comprehensive.

By ÖMER F A

Jul 12, 2020

I think I have learned basic Excel skills from this course. This course is the best course for students who begins new to Excel. If you want to learn basic Excel skills, you should take this course.

By Carolina

Jul 11, 2020

Theres not the same shortcuts for every country and in my case i goy confused by that but in everything else it was amazing. The time in each video is perfect it's not too long as in others courses

By Sahil N

Sep 7, 2020

I Sahil Narang from UIAMS(Panjab University) Declare that this course is really helpful & I'm thankful for providing me with this opportunity to learn excel skills from such a great university.

By Marc D

Aug 21, 2018

Course is easy to follow and the practice challenges are good to help things sink in. A bit too much fluff i.e. introductions and wrap-up videos which repeat themselves, but easy to skip those!

By YASITH A M T

Aug 16, 2020

"Practice makes Permanent" ,that's the key. Macquarie University is teaching us in a very easy manner. You get it in the first time itself. thanks for the course. Thanks for ninja tips too. <3

By Nikki K

Mar 12, 2018

This course was great. Very helpful and a super easy format to follow each week. Id recommend for anyone who is new to Excel and feels frightened by it as I did at the beginning of the course.

By waad a

Dec 22, 2020

This course is very helpful specially for new graduates who are starting a jobs.However if i am honest the only thing I didn't like about this course is that is has way too many assessments.