Back to Expert Communication for Career Success

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Expert Communication for Career Success by National Research Tomsk State University

Upgrade your expert skills in interaction with colleagues: teamwork, collaborative problem solving, and conflict resolution. Enhance your interaction with superiors: building a relationship with your manager, influencing superiors, and becoming a leader. Finally, we cover your effective interaction with subordinates: building your own team, leadership and decision making, and organizing effective meetings. By the end of the course, you will be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and managers, and be prepared to communicate as a manager with your own team of employees. But this is not all. I am glad to answer your individual questions. Please feel free to contact me by asking questions in the Discussion Forums. I aim to respond to 95% of questions within 24 hours....

1 - 7 of 7 Reviews for Expert Communication for Career Success

By Evgeny G

Aug 16, 2021

Communication skills are essential for career success and constitute the basis of the modern professional's skillset. This course will help you with developing these, especially in the context of the contemporary competitive professional environment. You will be completely satisfied with the quality and efficiency of Dr. Peter J Mitchell’s presentation, which is up to the mark as always.

By Nikita S

Sep 13, 2021

Extremely useful course, especially for a beginning boss. It will help you to build healthy relationship with your subordinates and you will know how to lead them as well. Now I know what I should expect from a good boss, at least.

By Gerasimov G S

Sep 11, 2021

In my opinion, this was the most interesting course for me, because the interaction between the employee and the boss is quite an interesting topic. As always, many thanks to the author.

By Zaitsev M A

Sep 8, 2021

I really liked the "how to talk to your superiors" part. It's quite simple, though not many people know how to properly communicate with them. I learned a lot, thanks!

By Gleb G

Aug 21, 2021

The main problem of modern buisness is problem solving, because a lot of people always make pretty obvious mistakes, and this course will help you to identify them.

By Роман К

Aug 17, 2021

Thank you very much for the understandable information, useful both for professionals and for people who are starting their careers.

By Zhelezov R

Sep 15, 2021

Big thanks to P J Mitchell for this course! I will take some advice for building relationship with an employer in the future