Learner Reviews & Feedback for Financial Investment & Risk Management by Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
About the Course
All investors in the financial market including large invest companies and private investors face common challenges when they make asset allocation decisions: where to invest, how to fulfill their obligations and what risk to take.
This course will help you to gain skills in making investment decisions in the financial market in the short- and long-term perspective.
The course consists of six modules, after studying which you will be able to:
• critically analyze, interpret information from financial markets, economic calculations;
• develop your own investment strategy;
• calculate the value of an investment portfolio, taking into account transaction and agency costs;
• use data analysis tools to conduct a scenario analysis of changes in the value of an investment portfolio based on changes in investor preferences;
• optimize a portfolio with limited resources;
• identify and assess the risks of investment investments;
• develop risk management measures within the selected strategies and evaluate their effectiveness, given the costs of implementation.
Along the course we provide you with tasks and cases, they will help you to work on practical skills.
Life hacks from our experts will give you the opportunity to navigate the current trends in investment portfolio management.
By the end of the course students will be able not only to analyze the results of calculations by methods of analysis and draw conclusions, but also advise stakeholders on making investment decisions.
We welcome you to try on the role of investor and enjoy the learner experience!...
1 - 1 of 1 Reviews for Financial Investment & Risk Management