Back to Introduction to Financial Markets

Introduction to Financial Markets, Indian School of Business

About this Course

Learn the general concepts of financial markets and economy. You will see the difference between primary and secondary markets and learn about markets for different products. You will also look at various economic Indicators and their influence on the markets. After completing this course, you will have a much stronger background of financial markets and ready to go to the next stage in the Specialization. This course is designed to help students with very little or no finance background to learn the basics of investments....

By SK

Mar 18, 2018

For a beginner like me, this course was indeed instrumental in getting me on the level ground with other investors and boost me up wit a confidence to start my own investment portfolio.

By SB

May 14, 2017

Excellent course for beginners. The lectures are easy to follow and taught in a very understandable manner. I would love to attend the advanced courses from the same faculty.

170 Reviews

By Akshay Hemant Bezalwar

Mar 20, 2019

Great learning experience, informative and helpful. Teaching was good

By Chaitanya Nemala

Mar 08, 2019

This course covers many fundamental topics which are crucial to attain success in financial markets.I would suggest this course to everyone who wish to attain financial literacy and invest in financial markets.A clear and in-depth teaching method by tutor really helped me to learn this course in a smooth manner.The weekly tests although a bit difficult, will help the individual to understand the areas which can be improved.

By Natasha Saikia

Mar 07, 2019

This course is very helpful especially for people who do not have a lot of prior knowledge about financial markets. The professor teaches very well and also explains all the topics in simple terms with real life examples. I would recommend this course to everyone.

By Amit Mayekar

Mar 05, 2019

Should add more illustration , so it will easy to understand.

By Tanya Mishra

Mar 03, 2019

Well explained and easy to follow and understand.

By Rohan Picha

Feb 28, 2019

Great Course

By Harish

Feb 24, 2019

The material is very comprehensive and lots to learn. It is super fun learning new things.

By Anjali Jaggi

Feb 23, 2019

I love this course. the way they teach the topics.

By IMOUKHUEDE IBIEZUGBE

Feb 18, 2019

A well rounded and comprehensive rudiment to financial markets. I learnt a handfull.

By Divyansh Verma

Feb 02, 2019

It is a course that teases you with numerous concepts but never dwells deeper into any of those concepts. I would have loved the course even more had there been some diagrammatic representation of concepts rather than just on oral lecture. That said, I think this is a course that can stir up your interest into the whole investing sphere and make you want to learn more.