Back to Introduction to Financial Markets

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Financial Markets by Indian School of Business

Learn the general concepts of financial markets and economy. You will see the difference between primary and secondary markets and learn about markets for different products. You will also look at various economic Indicators and their influence on the markets. After completing this course, you will have a much stronger background of financial markets and ready to go to the next stage in the Specialization. This course is designed to help students with very little or no finance background to learn the basics of investments....

SI

The course is quite comprehensive and covers the fundamentals of financial markets in a manner that makes the subject instantly interesting and engenders curiosity among the students to learn further.

RS
Oct 7, 2019

Professor Vidya Nathan had delivered the training in simplistic manner which helps to understand the 5 modules and the contents.\n\nMay be if some data visualisation or hands on would further enhance

76 - 100 of 603 Reviews for Introduction to Financial Markets

By Avinash B

Aug 6, 2018

Great course for beginners and amazing content to kick start something new in this domain..loved it!

And for sure I am going for the second course.

By SHRUTHI N

Jun 12, 2020

I would like to thank you for college for providing a wonderful opportunity to learn about financial aspects which helps me for my specialaztion

By Neha s

Jul 14, 2020

I have completed my course with properly and I have learned lot of about the financial markets strategy and how to deal with costomer and all.

By shaik a

Aug 31, 2017

Thank you for such a nice course.

As a beginner i really like this. Each and ever beginner need to this course. Ever detail is explained well.

By Akshat S

Jul 19, 2020

Very good course built up my interest in financial markets. I was exposed to the financial markets first time but had an awesome experience

By Chetan R D

May 16, 2020

Highly recommend this to everyone who wants to understand the Financial Markets. Thank you Vaidya Nathan Sir & ISB for this amazing course!

By UTKARSH S

May 6, 2020

Really good course.I learned the fundamentals of finance through this course which will be beneficial for me to start my career in finance.

By Tejas B

Sep 1, 2020

I have learnt a lot and feel more confident about my future as an investor. I will surely enroll for second course in this specialization.

By Abhishek A

Sep 25, 2017

Anyone who is willing to kick start learning finance must go for this course. Instructor makes these complax terminologies sound simple.

By aditya.pethe

Jun 12, 2020

Excellent introductory course! Explained very beautifully the different markets and how to start investing currently in those markets.

By Prayash S

Jun 10, 2020

Enjoyed Mr.Vaidya's great teaching and methods for delivering information in a clean and engrossing manner. Hope for more such courses

By Anjali W

Jun 6, 2020

I was very new to finance, but this course has set a base for my knowledge abo financial markets.

Thanks for such a wonderful course..

By PUDOTA R T

May 9, 2020

This course can help to gain basic knowledge about how stocks & bond market works ...and helps in knowing the benefits of investing

By Guillaume C

Dec 27, 2019

Perfect! I have enjoyed this training and learned a lot. Highly recommended if you want to know more without a financial background

By Abhijith S

Aug 23, 2020

the course content and the professor were really good and its good for someone who needs to learn the basics of financial market

By Asibor E

Jul 20, 2020

Starting and completing this course was one of the best decisions of my life as it exposed me to how the financial market works

By Pratyush R

Aug 1, 2020

It was a good course but a few graphic illustrations and case studies would be great in understanding pictorially the concepts.

By BIRUK B

May 8, 2019

its help me alot ,definitely i use this skill to build my carrier path, thank you so much instracture,university coursera staff

By H_22_Guruveeresh P

Nov 24, 2020

It was a wonderful experience learning concepts. Thank you to the professor Mr.Vaidyanathan for making concepts crystal clear.

By JAYANTH R K

May 9, 2020

Very well designed course on Financial Markets. Would be interested in a course on Financial Modelling by the same faculty

By Randy w

Oct 10, 2019

Very educational....I learned so much as i read n write that i second read from here . Helps me study the glossary also .

By MEHUL S

Aug 30, 2020

Prof. Vaidya Nathan is a really good teacher. The spectrum of knowledge covered here is adequate. Thanks a lot Coursera.

By Abdullah A J

Jul 20, 2020

Best Online Course i have ever learn and learn many things about the Introductions to Financial Markets

Thanks Everybody.

By Swadhika A

Apr 3, 2020

The course was very interesting. In a very simple and understandable language. Excellent instructor and amazing material

By Luca A

Dec 27, 2017

Muy agradecido por la oportunidad de haber sido parte de este magnífico curso con un magnífico y experimentado profesor.