Back to Stayin’ Alive! First aid in Emergency

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Stayin’ Alive! First aid in Emergency by E-Learning Development Fund

This course introduces the basic actions that should be performed by eyewitnesses right at an emergency scene. The course consists of 5 blocks: a) first aid for heart arrest (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) b) first aid for airway obstruction and drowning c) first aid for bleeding, injuries, trauma d) first aid for physical factors exposure e) first aid for life-threatening conditions such as stroke, epilepsy, and heart attack Educational material includes pictures and videos made at the Simulation Center at Kazan Federal University to better understand the topics. After the course, you will be able to identify life-threatening conditions, explain the reasons lead to their development, and provide correct first aid....

NT
Oct 11, 2021

course is great much more than I expected i enjoyed every lectures is just of exact and enjoyed time, i have gain much more than i anticipated it actually take less brain power because i have some

DB
Feb 14, 2021

This experience has by far been one of the most outstanding ones in my life. This course has boosted my confidence and made me also wish to take responsibility in saving lives.

1 - 25 of 33 Reviews for Stayin’ Alive! First aid in Emergency

By Denver A R

Dec 27, 2020

Very informative subject that will lead us to help other people who needs first aid.

By PSSg P M P S

Dec 26, 2020

I learned a lot and the subjects are well explained and visualized

By MARY C B D

Dec 27, 2020

Excellent.

By Robert N A

May 3, 2021

A very informative course which easy to follow, the Instructors explanation is perfect for any level.

By Mahmudul R

May 29, 2021

This is an excellent course offered by the University of Kazan and Coursera. Indeed, this course is as important as a life saving tool. Even if not a doctor, every conscious people should complete this course to save his near and dear acquaintance life in every routine. Just this simple course knowledge may save lots of vital and precious human life. Finally, the course is not only highly recommenced but also badly urgent for everyday life. Thanks to the whole team for fantastic lecture, course design; and last but not least the valuable financial aid.

By Elena M

Aug 22, 2021

That's an amazing course if you want to learn how to provide first aid. I can definitily recommend it. It's important to know how to behave in such situations. Big thanks to creators and instructors of this course. I enjoyed it a lot.

By Tatiana S V

Jan 20, 2021

You will learn a lot, I assure you. It is a very complete course with a fabulous detailed knowledge to earn. I am so absolutely grateful for the existence of this course and I hope everyone can do it! :D

By Nikita T

Oct 12, 2021

By Daniel B

Feb 15, 2021

By Jindapa T

Aug 30, 2021

T​hank you so much. I've gain various general knowledge about emergency and first aid from this course, which help to develop myself in this area. This is so useful.

By christian b

Feb 24, 2021

I feel very fortunate for the lessons that I have learned throughout this course. I highly recommend it to anyone for their safety and the safety of others.

By Cecilia K

Jun 28, 2021

Very Helpful and full of learning. The videos that show how to perform first aid uses real life scenarios to complete each module.

By Asia T

Jan 30, 2021

Useful , good and clear, explicit teaching , It had help me to remember my previous first aid course and to learn new think,

By sem b

Sep 16, 2021

very useful!! thank you coursera for the opportunity and thank you also to the best instructors.

By Эльвира И

Sep 1, 2021

Thank you so much. It was engaging and very informative. Speaker is the top!!

By Fabha Z D

Sep 26, 2021

This course is very helpful. All the topics are well explained. Excellent.

By Elsayed A S N

Jan 27, 2021

I really enjoyed studying this great course

I recommend that

By SIMRAN M

May 28, 2021

A brilliant course with best study material and techniques.

By princess u

Aug 4, 2021

T​his course was very enlightening. Simple and educative.

By Kithmi K

Jun 22, 2021

WOW no words but everyone should do this course

By احمد ك ا ك

Apr 28, 2021

Good course . I benefit from it....

By Cathy-Ann J

Mar 24, 2021

Detailed, and easily comprehensive.

By daniel m

Apr 25, 2021

A course everyone should have.

By Marco M A