Back to Stayin’ Alive! First aid in Emergency

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Stayin’ Alive! First aid in Emergency by E-Learning Development Fund

This course introduces the basic actions that should be performed by eyewitnesses right at an emergency scene. The course consists of 5 blocks: a) first aid for heart arrest (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) b) first aid for airway obstruction and drowning c) first aid for bleeding, injuries, trauma d) first aid for physical factors exposure e) first aid for life-threatening conditions such as stroke, epilepsy, and heart attack Educational material includes pictures and videos made at the Simulation Center at Kazan Federal University to better understand the topics. After the course, you will be able to identify life-threatening conditions, explain the reasons lead to their development, and provide correct first aid....

DB
Feb 14, 2021

This experience has by far been one of the most outstanding ones in my life. This course has boosted my confidence and made me also wish to take responsibility in saving lives.

BC
Feb 23, 2021

I feel very fortunate for the lessons that I have learned throughout this course. I highly recommend it to anyone for their safety and the safety of others.

1 - 19 of 19 Reviews for Stayin’ Alive! First aid in Emergency

By Denver A R

Dec 27, 2020

Very informative subject that will lead us to help other people who needs first aid.

By PSSg P M P S

Dec 26, 2020

I learned a lot and the subjects are well explained and visualized

By MARY C B D

Dec 27, 2020

Excellent.

By Mahmudul R

May 29, 2021

This is an excellent course offered by the University of Kazan and Coursera. Indeed, this course is as important as a life saving tool. Even if not a doctor, every conscious people should complete this course to save his near and dear acquaintance life in every routine. Just this simple course knowledge may save lots of vital and precious human life. Finally, the course is not only highly recommenced but also badly urgent for everyday life. Thanks to the whole team for fantastic lecture, course design; and last but not least the valuable financial aid.

By Tatiana S V

Jan 20, 2021

You will learn a lot, I assure you. It is a very complete course with a fabulous detailed knowledge to earn. I am so absolutely grateful for the existence of this course and I hope everyone can do it! :D

By Daniel B

Feb 15, 2021

By christian b

Feb 24, 2021

By Asia T

Jan 30, 2021

Useful , good and clear, explicit teaching , It had help me to remember my previous first aid course and to learn new think,

By Robert N A

May 3, 2021

A very informative course which easy to follow, the Instructors explanation is perfect for any level.

By Elsayed A S N

Jan 27, 2021

I really enjoyed studying this great course

I recommend that

By SIMRAN M

May 28, 2021

A brilliant course with best study material and techniques.

By احمد ك ا ك

Apr 28, 2021

Good course . I benefit from it....

By Cathy-Ann J

Mar 24, 2021

Detailed, and easily comprehensive.

By daniel m

Apr 25, 2021

A course everyone should have.

By Hend A

Mar 3, 2021

Very well explained!

By Diana G E

Feb 2, 2021

Great information and videos showing the steps to be done. For the length of compressions in cm, it would be nice to have a side by side comparison of length for visual learners like me (adult vs kid vs baby cpr compressions) . Also, to be more relevant during pandemic, pls give us other tips for the mouth to mouth because we do not usually bring a special plastic device for mouth to mouth for first aid

By Michael C

Jun 19, 2021

This is a good first aid course. It is informative and well presented. My only concern is that the English is a little 'off' on some of the quiz questions, thus making it a bit difficult to determine the correct answer. Still, this was over all very enjoyable program, and it was a privilege to be able to take a course from the world famous Kazan Federal University.

By João F C S

Feb 27, 2021

The course is great, but in the exams should be asked questions with the terms that we have learned during classes, and not different ones...

By CELESTE T L