Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

CS

Aug 27, 2019

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

226 - 250 of 2,896 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Hersey.H

Mar 15, 2019

It's a really good course, even at the very beginning it was not that easy, but later on, it works well for me, especially the practical cooking courses. Thank you.

By Utkarsh T

Mar 15, 2019

Very valuable courses with a lot to learn that will be helpful in the future

By Lisa J

Mar 15, 2019

learned the concept of how to eat different and t

By Mukesh J

nyc course ,very helpful

By Margaret Y

Mar 07, 2019

The videos are incredibly helpful and the quizzes are challenging - as they should be. A wonderful course that everyone should take!

By Olga L M

Mar 07, 2019

I love this course, Maya is a tremendous teacher; she has a lot of knowledge and explains the key elements in an easy way! I recommend it!

By Isaac H

Mar 08, 2019

Excellent course!

By KEIGO A

Mar 08, 2019

Very clear and fantastic. Now I finished this course. And I think I can change my eating habit.

By Valentina V C

Mar 16, 2019

Un curso completo que te enseña toda la franja historica de lo que fuimos gracias a la comida y en lo que ahora nos estamos transformando.

By Catherine G

Mar 17, 2019

Loved this class! it supported what I thought was a good diet and clarified a comprehensive out line I could follow.

By Akshay B

Mar 17, 2019

such a beautifull course for making our life health.

By Samyak J

Mar 17, 2019

This Course should Acollades ,as it guides us how to Live a Happy and Prosperous life.

By Ana B J D

Mar 18, 2019

Estoy muy feliz por haber concluido este curso, me es de gran ayuda toda esta información que recibí. Es verddadera mente maravolloso para mí poder acceder a estos espación donde el conocimiento es tan accesible.

Muy agradecida!

By 林春煌

Mar 18, 2019

VERY USEFUL

By swatigrover

Dec 09, 2018

Excellent course. This course is a reminder that health is wealth and good food is the route to good health. And therefore, we cannot outsource this work to large manufacturers of processed food or restaurants for that matter. We need to take charge of what we eat, how we eat and how much of it we eat. And fad diets are maybe convenient ways of reaching some goals in the short term but in the long run they are harmful for our well-being.

By Martin R

Dec 07, 2018

Very helpful

By Sebastian U

Dec 24, 2018

Throughout the videos I have watched, I enjoyed the amount of rich information I was able to obtain and expressed in a manner that is easy to understand. I as the student was able to learn the different ways of evaluating food in people everyday lives and how to properly manage the amount of food intake and the do's and don'ts for everyday nutrition.

By Alexis

Jan 08, 2019

Loved it! Very educational and it really opened my eyes and made me more cautious about the food I was eating, I am even considering making this a career choice, so thank you so much!

By ankur

Dec 24, 2018

This course really introduces the basics of food & health in a very simple yet effective manner. Great thing is, it goes in to details which are necessary without making it too technical. It also covers a little bit of history, basically as a introductory course which is adds value to the overall knowledge.

By SK

Feb 03, 2019

It was easy to complete, simple and to the point.

By Amal r

Feb 04, 2019

I don the course in

By Dra. F L M

Jan 20, 2019

Love it, it is so real and practical.

By Irelyn