Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

251 - 275 of 2,841 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By natallia b

Aug 26, 2018

Great course to refresh my previous knowledge, bur very easy. I completed it in one day)))

By Flavia d O G

Aug 26, 2018

Awesome introduction to a healthy food life! And better: it is simple!

By Kimberly g o q

Aug 27, 2018

I had a really good experience with the course, it is short but in my opinion 100% recomended.

By Yesenia F

very informational

By Rodolfo V

Sep 07, 2018

I am getting interest in food, healthy food, and this course has been for me an excellent introduction.

By SANGJUKTA M

Sep 07, 2018

New horizon of learning food and nutrition.

By Mykola S

Sep 08, 2018

I loved this course! It provides all necessary information for healthy eating in succinct and clear way. Thank you very much for this course!

By Ariadna R G

Aug 27, 2018

Un curso muy interesante, los vídeos están subtitulados al español, pero no así los test, aunque considero que esto no es un grave problema, ya que se trata de un vocabulario sencillo de entender. Por lo que, si alguien no domina mucho el inglés, le recomiendo que no se preocupe y haga el curso, pues no encontrará una gran dificultad y sí le aportará buenos conocimientos .

By Richa

Aug 27, 2018

Very nicely presented, full of important facts, easy to understand.

By Ekaterina S

Sep 09, 2018

The course is very clear y very userfull. I hope it helps me to order and improve my cooking y eating habits and benefits for all my family! Thanks a lot, Maya!

By Katherine P

Sep 09, 2018

A clear introduction and practical suggestions on an entry-level. Highly recommended!

By An T

Sep 10, 2018

Thank you so much!

By nermin s

Sep 10, 2018

great

By Maria d C P

Oct 09, 2018

Me encanta la forma sencilla y practica en que Maya entrega su instruccion el curso me ayudo mucho a comprender como aplicar en mi vida diaria y en la de mi comunidad. Muchas gracias

Oct 10, 2018

I love it!! I'm learning a lot!!!

By Sara S M

Oct 08, 2018

The course was really helpful. All the facts were explained not complicated and the information was a kind that anyone could benefit. Wish to take more courses like this.

By Beáta K

Oct 11, 2018

I think this is a very useful and well-structured course, but the target group maybe wasn't me. As a European, who actually almost never eat prepared food, and cook reguralry there wasn't any new information for me, but the videos was very entertaining and again, well-structured. I think this course is recommend for everybody, because it's short, not too deep, but really complex. I'm really graetful, that it's scientifically correct, and neutral, and don't want to force us some new "diet".

By RACHEL I

Oct 14, 2018

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS COURSE AND THE PROFESSOR TEACHING THE COURSE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

By Laura C

Oct 18, 2018

Easy to understand and to follow the recommendations. I really recommend this course!

By Tennille G

Oct 08, 2018

Everyone should do this course, it is interesting and essential to making sense of all the conflicting food/nutrition information we are bombarded with daily.

By Oksana M

Oct 08, 2018

A great course to take to help all family and friends and gain knowledge for eat good and healthy

By Manuel B

Oct 20, 2018

No salí siendo un experto en alimentación porque hay aun mas que investigar pero me ayudo a entender el "porque" de ciertas cosas importantes al momento de eligir la comida y a como comer.

By Rashmi N

Sep 11, 2018

Loved it! Gives a much better understanding on how to eat right!

By Joy A

Sep 12, 2018

Very informative and useful.

By Qianli

Aug 19, 2018

Very simple but very useful. It also changes my attitude to food and cooking.