Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Jun 22, 2018

126 - 150 of 2,842 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Adarsh S

Mar 06, 2019

Super helpful and informative, without being complicated. I feel each and every one of us should have this basic knowledge about the food we eat, and I'm so grateful to the creators of this course for spending the time and effort to put this online.

By Marga S P

Mar 04, 2019

Excellent contents and nicely presented. I also likes the interviews with Michael Pollan

By Carliati B

Mar 05, 2019

Very informative and useful in dietary requirements for meals and health.

By Olga L M

Mar 07, 2019

I love this course, Maya is a tremendous teacher; she has a lot of knowledge and explains the key elements in an easy way! I recommend it!

By Margaret Y

Mar 07, 2019

The videos are incredibly helpful and the quizzes are challenging - as they should be. A wonderful course that everyone should take!

By KEIGO A

Mar 08, 2019

Very clear and fantastic. Now I finished this course. And I think I can change my eating habit.

By Mukesh J

nyc course ,very helpful

By Non A

Mar 09, 2019

An excellent intro to the science of food and health!

By Elizabeth A B

Mar 10, 2019

I was not sure what I would learn but it was very educational and put in a way that was simultaneously easy to understand and I was able to retain the information. It shattered many food myths that come with my culture, age and even how advertisers have helped mold my thoughts on something as simple as what food I eat daily. I ENJOYED this course and am very happy I chose to take it. Thank you

By Kelly R S

Mar 09, 2019

i'm pleasantly surprised, excellent content!

By Isaac H

Mar 08, 2019

Excellent course!

By Feris K

Mar 11, 2019

Very informative. Removes dilemma of nutrition calculation and how to divide food into different types. Got to know art of cooking with basic items one can find easily in nearby supermarket. For beginners in nutrition, one must go for it.

By Marcelo C S

Mar 10, 2019

Ótimo curso, rico em conhecimento e aspectos importantes, tanto para a vida profissional quanto para a pessoal. Explicações bem elaboradas e de fácil entendimento !

By Verónica E

Mar 10, 2019

Great course, the videos are very easy to understand and to followed. I did enjoy learning.

Also the course brought up my interest to think about studying a career.

By evdenasil

very good

By Solange A V

Mar 11, 2019

Excellent! I've learnt so much, and I'm using my new knowledge in my daily life! Thanks for sharing!

By Alma G M A

Mar 12, 2019

Excelent!

The information about health and meals are very important. I feel so grateful!

Tanks!

By Mohd Y

Mar 12, 2019

good explanation.....

By Brenda Y R S

liked it

By jayant b

Mar 13, 2019

this was a great learning experience.

By Milley

Mar 13, 2019

It helps me a lot in food managment of my life.Thanks.

By Harmeet S

Mar 02, 2019

This course is amazing..The teacher as well as the content is very helpful..

By Hersey.H

Mar 15, 2019

It's a really good course, even at the very beginning it was not that easy, but later on, it works well for me, especially the practical cooking courses. Thank you.

By Valentina V C

Mar 16, 2019

Un curso completo que te enseña toda la franja historica de lo que fuimos gracias a la comida y en lo que ahora nos estamos transformando.

By Samyak J

Mar 17, 2019

This Course should Acollades ,as it guides us how to Live a Happy and Prosperous life.