Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Jun 22, 2018

176 - 200 of 2,843 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By KEIGO A

Mar 08, 2019

Very clear and fantastic. Now I finished this course. And I think I can change my eating habit.

By Mukesh J

Mar 07, 2019

nyc course ,very helpful

By Non A

Mar 09, 2019

An excellent intro to the science of food and health!

By Marcelo C S

Mar 10, 2019

Ótimo curso, rico em conhecimento e aspectos importantes, tanto para a vida profissional quanto para a pessoal. Explicações bem elaboradas e de fácil entendimento !

By Solange A V

Mar 11, 2019

Excellent! I've learnt so much, and I'm using my new knowledge in my daily life! Thanks for sharing!

By Alma G M A

Mar 12, 2019

Excelent!

The information about health and meals are very important. I feel so grateful!

Tanks!

By Verónica E

Mar 10, 2019

Great course, the videos are very easy to understand and to followed. I did enjoy learning.

Also the course brought up my interest to think about studying a career.

By Brenda Y R S

liked it

By Feris K

Mar 11, 2019

Very informative. Removes dilemma of nutrition calculation and how to divide food into different types. Got to know art of cooking with basic items one can find easily in nearby supermarket. For beginners in nutrition, one must go for it.

By evdenasil

very good

By Mohd Y

Mar 12, 2019

good explanation.....

By jayant b

Mar 13, 2019

this was a great learning experience.

By Milley

Mar 13, 2019

It helps me a lot in food managment of my life.Thanks.

By Tak K L

Mar 14, 2019

This course has provided me a good understand in food and how important it is related to out overall health

By Hersey.H

Mar 15, 2019

It's a really good course, even at the very beginning it was not that easy, but later on, it works well for me, especially the practical cooking courses. Thank you.

By ANKIT S G

I love cakes

By El a A

Mar 14, 2019

THE COURSE IS SO GOOD IT'S RICH OF THE INFORMATION WHICH ACTUALLY HELPED ME TO WIN MY HEALTH AND FIND JOB

By Avaneesh k

Mar 14, 2019

Please provide free certifications for this course

By Valentina V C

Mar 16, 2019

Un curso completo que te enseña toda la franja historica de lo que fuimos gracias a la comida y en lo que ahora nos estamos transformando.

By Utkarsh T

Mar 15, 2019

Very valuable courses with a lot to learn that will be helpful in the future

By Lisa J

Mar 15, 2019

learned the concept of how to eat different and t

By Sicelo

Mar 16, 2019

This course was really helpful I learnt a lot from it, more especially that the size of a plate matters and also that half of a plate must be filled with vegetables instead of starch (what most people usually do)

By Akshay B

Mar 17, 2019

such a beautifull course for making our life health.

By Ana B J D

Mar 18, 2019

Estoy muy feliz por haber concluido este curso, me es de gran ayuda toda esta información que recibí. Es verddadera mente maravolloso para mí poder acceder a estos espación donde el conocimiento es tan accesible.

Muy agradecida!

By Catherine G

Mar 17, 2019

Loved this class! it supported what I thought was a good diet and clarified a comprehensive out line I could follow.