Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

CS

Aug 27, 2019

51 - 75 of 2,861 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Joel F

Amazing course!!

By Vladimir Š

Jan 21, 2019

Great course for everybody.

By Maulid W

Jan 22, 2019

This course was really helpful and I did share it with friends and family just to keep them healthier.

By Не Х У

Jan 21, 2019

Very clear and helpful course!

By ANJALIKA R

Feb 04, 2019

Very well explained , the way of conveying message was very good. It is really simple and helpful for a general approach to eating for health in daily life.

By Aleksei S

Feb 04, 2019

Thank you so much. Wonderful course and recipes ;-)

By Irelyn

great knowledge

By Kripa D

Jan 23, 2019

I really enjoyed watching recipes of food and learn more techniques about home cooking. This was very helpful.

By Ravleen K

Jan 22, 2019

This course helped me understand about food that we eat, how we eat, and how much we intent to eat.

By David H

Dec 30, 2018

Wonderfully engaging and interesting introduction to food and health! Look forward to completing more of these courses throughout the next year

By Stacey B

Dec 30, 2018

amazing course :)

By Rafael S R

Dec 31, 2018

Very nice introduction and tips for begginers. It will be useful in my reeducation program regarding eating

Jan 01, 2019

good course

By Syeda M A

Dec 16, 2018

I have learned alot from this course. I highly recommend this course to all students who want to explore andmore learn more.

Thanks!

By Ao X

Jan 02, 2019

Very nice and quick introduction. Helped a lot. It helps convince myself :D

By xinqian x

Dec 18, 2018

Really like this course that gives me more systematic knowledge of healthy food and diet. Pretty practical as some suggestions about shopping and receipts.

By Mohsen M

Jan 05, 2019

Very interesting course.

By Salimgereyeva A

Jan 04, 2019

Great basic info

By Jiayi W (

Jan 04, 2019

A short but very helpful course! Can't wait to start a healthier diet now!

By Ilona L

Jan 03, 2019

Interesting course. Thank you Maya! :)

By Aditya T

WELL EXPLAINED MADAM

By Marco

Jan 08, 2019

Very well done beginner course on food and nutrition. It has four main parts. The first part does high level introduction of key scientific concepts. It is however just to give a better understanding of the topic. The other 3 parts talk a lot about practical aspects of food and nutrition including what to eat.

I definitely recommend this course as a primer for whoever is interested in the topic. As recommended in the course as follow up i also watched two moovies Fed Up and in defense of food.

To Course and instructors, thanks for letting me learn more about the topic

By Marco C