Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

AE

Jun 22, 2018

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

126 - 150 of 2,903 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Ximena F

Feb 25, 2019

un curso interesante que te enseña como consumir más inteligentemente tus alimentos, te hace reflexionar acerca de los productos que consumimos generalmente y como seleccionar mejor nuestros alimentos.

By Juan L A

Mar 20, 2019

Great introductory course for a fascinating subject which today is more essential than ever, this course is highly recommended and should be taken by everybody to sensibly benefit their life.

By MARIVAN C V

The best

By Jamie C

Mar 20, 2019

Very easy to understand since it was explained very well.

By Mike H

Mar 20, 2019

Nice informative way towards better eating habits

By Bishoy G G A

Mar 21, 2019

This course helped me to understand the importance of nutritions we provide to our bodies and gave me an insight of some simple cooking techniques that can help me enhance my meals.

By Shiva K N

Great Information that is Excellently Presented

By Claudia S R

Mar 21, 2019

Very helpful, well narrated, wonderful easy videos and recipes. It inspires you to eat cleaner and more balanced foods

By Rajnish s

Feb 27, 2019

this was the great experience to get from cursera to know something about food and nutients.:)

By Sencer B

Mar 01, 2019

By Tamara M

Feb 27, 2019

Very educational. Perhaps not as detailed as I thought it would be, but casts a very good view of key issues around health and nutrition.

By Yolly f M

Mar 22, 2019

Wonderful!

By Heather A R

Mar 24, 2019

This is an extremely informative course. I learned quite a bit on food and healthier relationships with food. I believe this is a course that every cook, parent, and person paying into the fast food industry should take-- and take seriously.

By Harmeet S

Mar 02, 2019

This course is amazing..The teacher as well as the content is very helpful..

By HABIBUR R

Mar 03, 2019

I have no Money. If I cant get a certificate without Money can I get a printable completion later..?

By Kishan T

Mar 02, 2019

THE COURSE PROVIDED MUCH OF PRELIMINARY INFORMATION ON THE CONTEMPORARY EATING HABITS AND HOW WE SHOULD INCULCATE HEALTHY EATING HABITS

By Lorean C R

Exce

By Anna B

Mar 01, 2019

The course really helped me understand food. But i believe more science should be included, such as the science behind protein carbs, fat as well as antioxidant and many other super-foods.

By Nada

Mar 24, 2019

i really loved this course as it helped me to identify some myth i used to believe about healthy diet.

By Amanda A

Mar 25, 2019

Great information!

By TAKASI P R

Mar 27, 2019

good

By MUHAMMAD S

adipole

By Alan T

ghghbhb

By Junjie Y

Mar 26, 2019

It is a very useful class that can be understood easily and we just need spend a few time to get knowledge we need

By Emmanouil K