Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

SD

Aug 6, 2020

I really enjoyed doing the course, Very elaborate and informative course. Things are simplified so much that anybody can understand the basics of nutrition which helps in making the wise food choices.

CS

Aug 26, 2019

2501 - 2525 of 7,311 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Pengxian Y

May 13, 2020

A wonderful course as a whole. The professor is pretty good, but this course is kind of easy.

By 陈仪 F

May 9, 2020

this is the first online course I took. It is wonderful and I'm completely satisfied with it.

By Jesus F Y

May 8, 2020

Excellent course of nutrition and cooking health, I recommend it for all people or the world.

By Juan S B

May 4, 2020

Muy fácil de entender y crea mucha conciencia de una manera muy amable con nuestras conductas

By Gabriela M

Apr 8, 2020

Excelente curso, la instructora muy clara un material super interesante muy facil de entender

By Andreea C S

Oct 29, 2019

Great. I've learnt a lot about nutrition and how we should eat. And great recipes. Thank you!

By Nolol

Oct 21, 2019

Very valuable knowledge easily explained so any person can understand it. Really good course.

By Victor

Aug 2, 2019

Super useful! Super easy to understand! The course has definitely affected my habits in food.

By George C M F

Apr 12, 2019

Great course! Very well organized and produced.

Updated, simple and clear. I highly recommend.

By Alma G M A

Mar 11, 2019

Excelent!

The information about health and meals are very important. I feel so grateful!

Tanks!

By Oksana I

Apr 17, 2018

it was very interesting and easily presented information about food consumption, thanks a lot

By Abigail S S

Oct 26, 2017

El curso es muy entretenido, divertido y útil para cualquier persona que le interese su salud

By Sergio Z B

Sep 24, 2017

It´s been a great course. Maya explains clearly all the concepts and make learning very easy.

By Monica M

Jul 13, 2017

I highly recommend this course! Very informational content and easy to understand and follow.

By Mustafa B

Jul 11, 2017

Very detailed and accessible course material for anyone who is interested in Food and Health.

By Olga S

May 24, 2017

Thank you very much for this course ! İt was very interesting and informative! very helpful !

By Veronica G V

Feb 21, 2017

It was a pleasure , i am now more aware of many things and the historical context es splendid

By Karim A

Oct 6, 2016

A very useful course that I recommend to anyone who would like to have a healthier lifestyle.

By A.A K

May 8, 2022

It is a wonderful learning experience i idealy recommend this amazing courselyIdeallycourse

By Людмила Г

May 2, 2022

This course is the very usefull for EVERYONE!

Thanks a LOT for interesting information !

By Sharon O

Aug 3, 2021

I found the information very informative and helpful. Very interested in learning even more.

By Jenny Y

Jul 13, 2021

The course is interesting, and put together very well. I love the reading material as well.

By Elsa E

Jun 28, 2021

Thank you for this opportunity. This course very helpful four our necessary life. Good Luck!

By FONSECA J E P

Jun 8, 2021

Excellent course, it helps me a lot to start taking care of my diet and that of our families