Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

CS

Aug 27, 2019

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

301 - 325 of 3,095 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Collins N

Dec 11, 2019

Very interesting and easy to digest. I feel like I've walked away from this course with tangible knowledge I can apply to my life. I just wish the recipes in the last week had alternatives for the less wealthy individual like myself.

By Екатерина Р

Feb 07, 2020

i am grateful for this course and i learned and saved a lot of useful information for me about coocking and consuming the food. Also the most important think that i have now - it's right mind for meal and consuming. Thank you a lot!

By Sivanath S

Oct 26, 2017

This Course made my day. Helped me to understand basic facts about nutrients and its types , tips to follow in 20th century for having a healthy life, importance of avoiding junk foods & reducing the intake of unnecessary calories.

By Shireen H

Sep 24, 2017

Awesome introductory course.. Very exciting and rich in useful information for our everyday life. I personally learnt a lot and made many changes to my family's life.

The recipes at the end are a cherry on top!

Thank you Doctor Maya!

By Andrew D

Feb 17, 2016

Great class for anybody interested in how to get away from the western diet that is doing so much harm to people that eat it. Well-produced and thorough introduction to the causes of and solutions to the obesity epidemic in the US.

By Omobolanle D A

Apr 26, 2019

This is a really nice course: the videos are bright, colourful and engaging, the instructors speak in relatable language and their concern for better food choices is noticeable.

The recipes and videos at the end are an added plus.

By Shaimaa S A

Jul 06, 2018

A very nice course that help us understand the simple basics of preparing a healthy meal, replacing the unhealthy eating habits with healthier ones and comparing the processed food products to determine the best choice. Thank you♥

By María C G C

Mar 05, 2018

La forma en la que se transmite la información es clara y cautivadora. En realidad cuestiona los hábitos que quizás no son buenos y alienta una manera sana de continuar viviendo.

Les agradezco, me siento feliz de haberlo realizado.

By Jeanine D

Sep 08, 2017

It was a bit basic for me since I have read all the books recommended and watched the documentaries, among other things. However, I found the course very well done and fun to watch. Will recommend to all my colleagues and friends.

By Mariana M C

Jan 25, 2016

I love this course!! It helped me a lot! We are using all the information given and applying it in our kitchen. It would be great to have more courses like this.

We´re creating new habits in our family. Thank you Maya for sharing.

By Joel K

Jul 16, 2019

Very informative, engaging, easy to follow and gives practical advice and inspiration to improve life. I certainly feel much more inspired and equipped to cook more, maintain a healthier diet and enjoy the benefits it will being.

By Oliver

Jun 25, 2019

The contents of the whole lessons are fun and useful, I am very glad and grateful to choose this course. The next step for me is to learn how to do the real cook, hope I can do it! thanks, thanks this course, thanks Maya Adam, MD

By Ana B J D

Mar 18, 2019

Estoy muy feliz por haber concluido este curso, me es de gran ayuda toda esta información que recibí. Es verddadera mente maravolloso para mí poder acceder a estos espación donde el conocimiento es tan accesible.

Muy agradecida!

By Francie R L L

Jan 28, 2019

No pensé de que detrás del problema de la obesidad se encontraban temas vinculados con el hábito alimenticio, la manipulación de los alimentos por parte de las empresas. Estoy muy contenta con lo que voy aprendiendo hasta ahora.

By Aracelis G

Aug 07, 2016

I liked this course, it explained the basics about the healthy food and what are the best choices. It is really helpful for people who don't know about the topic and want to learn how to start to make changes for healthy foods.

By Mariko M

Apr 19, 2016

it was not too difficult for me who is non-native English speaker to understand what they teach and tell me. In addition, thinking about health is a really important topic in our lives. I am glad to take this course. thank you.

By Nuri K

Jan 23, 2016

Information is very straight forward and short, which is very good for people, who claim they do not have time. I think this course sums up and clarifies many things I watched and learned over the years in a very orderly manner.

By Vitaliia D

Jan 04, 2018

The Introduction to Food is very helpful. I found it rational and logical. Though I would recommend to add some recipes that are not so rich in fat and especially eggs. There should be more recipes which are steamed, not fried.

By Tiffany T D

Jan 26, 2017

It's a really nice course about food and how to consume healthy food instead of processed foods to maintain health and longevity. basic for people with little knowledge, but enough to make you want to start eating more healthy.

By Glenn P

Apr 18, 2016

I now feel that when I go grocery shopping that I can make informed decisions on what to purchase so that I can live a healthier life style. I greatly enjoyed the class and the bonus recipe at the end is very nice. Thank you.

By Mabel H

Apr 10, 2018

I learnt a lot in this amazing course, many important facts in my diary life, like the way to prepar my meals, and the nutritional real facts, so instead of buying processed food I'll definitely prepare my own healthier food.

By Sham A

May 09, 2017

This course was really helpful for me in many aspects. First, I, as a medicine student, need to know how to advise people in their diets. Second, I have had many problems about my weight and how I should eat better. Thank you.

By David C

Jun 02, 2017

Was always intimidated to eat healthy because I didn't really know how to plan, cook, or prepare healthy meals. This course explained thing very simply. I feel confident that I can now maintain a healthier diet. Great course!

By Sara J

Apr 09, 2019

What I loved about this course that is short and simple. I liked the animations. I liked that in changed my view of food, since I've had a problem with eating food. I've learnt that I'm supposed to enjoy cooking and eating.

By Eva M K

Jun 15, 2016

Amazing and excellent course ! Well done!

This course is a great introduction into the up-to-date topics of food, nutrition and health!

It is very informative, helpful, enlightening with clear explanations and demonstrations!