Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

251 - 275 of 2,899 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Pino E R S

Jan 13, 2019

Is a very good start on learning basic tools and information about healthy life.

By Rajalakshmi

Dec 12, 2018

It was really a eye opener to the way we can change our view towards home cooking and food choices which may ultimately gift us a healthy life. I want to make my friends watch this and understand the beauty if food and health and how we can actually control it for our own benefit

By Fariza

Dec 12, 2018

absolutely loved the course! it was so useful! Thanks for an amazing course! it changed my eating habits. I am very glad for taking this course.

By Melisa

Dec 13, 2018

Great course, short and to the point, with plenty of advice that can be implemented easily

By Vandana.R

Jan 27, 2019

Learnt a lot about food and the right way to consume it. It was a very informative online course. Thanks to Adam Smith ma'am for sharing the valuable information.

By Sheng-Chun W

Apr 11, 2019

Very informative and very easy to understand

By Maria F A R

Apr 11, 2019

Es un buen curso, es claro y bastante nutrido de conocimientos basicos que se han olvidado en este ultimo tiempo, 100% recomendado

By Sapna M

Apr 12, 2019

Great course for personal well being and to help the people around you!!!!

By Rahat C

best course

By George C

Apr 12, 2019

Great course! Very well organized and produced.

Updated, simple and clear. I highly recommend.

By Simon S

Apr 12, 2019

Thanks a lot, Dr. Maya; the course has been very informative and mind-opening--it has also whetted my appetite to learn more about the topic.

Thanks and best of regards in your endeavours!

By Alexa

Easy and informative!

By Alick B

Jul 17, 2018

Excellent course and coordinator

By Danici M

Jul 13, 2018

Thank you for a wonderful course. I would recommend this training to my friends.The course was really interesting and informative.Thank you.Dr. Danici Marina

By TANUSREE C

Jul 11, 2018

fantastic and informative. it has practical uses and is life changing. high quality videos and demonstrations make the course interesting. glad i enrolled for this course. looking forward to more such courses

By tanvi k

Jul 12, 2018

Really great course for someone looking to make healthier lifestyle choices.

By Mauricio D

Jul 12, 2018

el curso es muy completo, profesional y pertinente, fue una experiencia muy agradable muchas gracias!

By Mauricio L J

Jul 12, 2018

Un curso bastante interesante de como llevar una vida saludable que nos ayuda estar en el constante estrés de saber si elegimos una comida buena o no.

By Zhu H

Jul 19, 2018

This is the best course of food and health introduction. it is help people to understand and how to eat healthy. I love this course.

By hetvi h

Jul 20, 2018

this course is very much helpful about eating healthy and it gave me good amount of knowledge about foods.

By Tharuni R

Jul 19, 2018

It was very helpful and easy to understand. On what is the picture of healthy food vs What we consume thinking its heathy. Which is not, I have got a clear understanding for the what good to consume? How much to consume? and What time to consume?

By MUJAHID H K

Jul 23, 2018

Its a great forum to enhance knowledge without any strict timings.

By Kathreen

Jul 30, 2018

Great information that is easy to understand!

By Sandra A

Feb 16, 2016

In my opinion the course was fantastic!! Very easy linguage, clear explanations and an excellent and nowdays topic: "Food and Health"

I love the videos from Maya Adam!

Sandra Aguiar