Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Jun 22, 2018

126 - 150 of 2,905 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Milley

Mar 13, 2019

It helps me a lot in food managment of my life.Thanks.

By Harmeet S

Mar 02, 2019

This course is amazing..The teacher as well as the content is very helpful..

By Hersey.H

Mar 15, 2019

It's a really good course, even at the very beginning it was not that easy, but later on, it works well for me, especially the practical cooking courses. Thank you.

By Valentina V C

Mar 16, 2019

Un curso completo que te enseña toda la franja historica de lo que fuimos gracias a la comida y en lo que ahora nos estamos transformando.

By Samyak J

Mar 17, 2019

This Course should Acollades ,as it guides us how to Live a Happy and Prosperous life.

By Lisa J

Mar 15, 2019

learned the concept of how to eat different and t

By 林春煌

Mar 18, 2019

VERY USEFUL

By Catherine G

Mar 17, 2019

Loved this class! it supported what I thought was a good diet and clarified a comprehensive out line I could follow.

By Akshay B

Mar 17, 2019

such a beautifull course for making our life health.

By Ana B J D

Mar 18, 2019

Estoy muy feliz por haber concluido este curso, me es de gran ayuda toda esta información que recibí. Es verddadera mente maravolloso para mí poder acceder a estos espación donde el conocimiento es tan accesible.

Muy agradecida!

By Jamie C

Mar 20, 2019

Very easy to understand since it was explained very well.

By Juan L A

Mar 20, 2019

Great introductory course for a fascinating subject which today is more essential than ever, this course is highly recommended and should be taken by everybody to sensibly benefit their life.

By Mike H

Mar 20, 2019

Nice informative way towards better eating habits

By MARIVAN C V

The best

By Claudia S R

Mar 21, 2019

Very helpful, well narrated, wonderful easy videos and recipes. It inspires you to eat cleaner and more balanced foods

By Junjie Y

Mar 26, 2019

It is a very useful class that can be understood easily and we just need spend a few time to get knowledge we need

By Sencer B

Mar 01, 2019

By Anna B

Mar 01, 2019

The course really helped me understand food. But i believe more science should be included, such as the science behind protein carbs, fat as well as antioxidant and many other super-foods.

By Ashly J

By Shiva K N

Great Information that is Excellently Presented

By Heather A R

Mar 24, 2019

This is an extremely informative course. I learned quite a bit on food and healthier relationships with food. I believe this is a course that every cook, parent, and person paying into the fast food industry should take-- and take seriously.

By Nada

Mar 24, 2019

i really loved this course as it helped me to identify some myth i used to believe about healthy diet.

By Tak K L

Mar 14, 2019

This course has provided me a good understand in food and how important it is related to out overall health