Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

ML

Jul 22, 2019

Really great course! It was more challenging towards the end of it, but I enjoyed it and recommend it. I hope that my completing the course marked the start of my future as a game designer and maker.

226 - 250 of 970 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Roselle C

Dec 25, 2017

Learnt a lot from this despite I'm already in the game dev industry, especially from scripting. Despite he went a little too fast in it, it gave me a starting point and I have some understanding of how to approach. Learnt a lot in terms of computer science which I didn't really learn in other sources. The project assignments could be improved, but the course is great overall.

By Alexandre S

Jun 14, 2016

Ótimo curso para iniciar na carreira de desenvolvedor de jogos.

By Davon H

Jan 01, 2016

A very good start for beginners, and informative to the experienced. Give the real online college feel and completed with real examples.

By Lukasz K

Jan 27, 2016

Hi, I had fun doing this course :) Having some experience in using Unity3D my main intention was to consolidate my knowledge, but I also learned a lot practical hints, that makes using unity even more efficient. BR

By Austin C

Jan 17, 2016

Very Informative, and educational. I most certainly recommend!

By Christina G D

Mar 10, 2016

Great Course! You learn a lot about Unity; for someone who has never used it before. I've tried to start with Unity from books and tutorials on my own, but I never got as far in the 4 weeks of this course. You make three basic games, which gives you all the basics of Unity. Very well worth taking this course, and the instruction/materials are superior.

By Daniel M

Mar 17, 2016

With this course I was able to teach some stuff to people that is already working with Unity3D.

By Crystal W

Apr 07, 2016

It really helped me understand Unity 3D and feel more capable in using it to create simple games. I can't wait to see what the other courses in the specialization will teach me. The instructor is very clear and easy to follow.

By Igor K

Feb 02, 2016

Very fast and easy introduction in Unity3D

By Evert G

Mar 26, 2016

very clear introduction. An additional week with a bit more scripting practise would have been nice.

By Tom R

Mar 06, 2016

Great course to really understand the basics of unity 3d.

Cheers, Tom

Jan 20, 2016

Really nice itroduction to Unity 3D

By Matias G H

Dec 11, 2015

Really good course for an introduction into the Game Development! It's brief yet complete, making it a good course for doing online.

By Anurag D

Sep 23, 2016

A brilliant course for all those people who want to know about game developing, who want to get their feet wet. This is just the beginning and will make you decide whether you want to pursue learning more about it or game development is not your piece of cake.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend it to all those who would like to test if they have it in them to become a game developer.

If you enjoy this course you will surely enjoy the next courses from this specialization.

By ghourabi d

Mar 17, 2016

good

By xingwu l

Feb 18, 2016

Good start result in 50% success.

By Sudhanshu

Feb 02, 2016

awesome course

By nauaf e c

Mar 27, 2016

I am really happy I have started this course as it has made me a good game developer and it teaches alot for begginers!!!

By marco

Dec 03, 2017

Great course for learning the basics of unity

By Kevin M

Mar 26, 2016

Good intro to Unity and easy step into game development.

By Nicole C

Apr 19, 2016

Tons of information in this course! I loved it! Very easy to understand even for an absolute beginner. I really enjoyed the instructor's style and the projects!

By Francisco Z