Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG
Sep 29, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

AH
Nov 15, 2015

I enjoyed the course. Very fun playing with the Unity editor, and the assignments give you some freedom in how you tackle assignments. The class was fairly easy and doesn't need much time commitment.

301 - 325 of 1,302 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Juan A M

Oct 24, 2015

Muy buen curso para entender lo basico de la creacion de videoujuegos. Para mi un buen comienzo para entender y trabajar con Unity.

By Atika D S

Sep 11, 2020

I like your curriculum helping me throughout the course. great experience for a person like me who still new to the game dev world

By Sefa B E

Dec 9, 2019

It's a great course for you either beginner or intermediate level. The course instructor is great and concepts are well explained.

By Armando M d S S

Nov 4, 2017

Nice course, here I learn unity, this is the most tool for developer game and is exactly what I need to developer my project

thanks

By Aidas B

Oct 5, 2020

Very well done! I was worried that unity would be too difficult for me to learn, but this course made it simple and approachable.

By Alexandr K

Jun 8, 2020

Even though the course is a bit outdated core material is still very usefull and gives good start in game development with Unity!

By Giordan P

Jul 6, 2017

One of the best MOOCs I've taken, not only because of the topic but the pace of it, the materials and the quality of the content.

By Abner C

Feb 5, 2016

I'm finishing up week 3 and I'm loving it! Very easy to understand even though they just brush up the basics of Game Development.

By Nikola Z

Dec 2, 2015

Thank you for this course, things are more clear to me now. DefinitelyI will go for the specialisation. Keep up the good work! :)

By Ricardo E

Nov 3, 2015

The content of this course is well explain and easy to follow, I have a lot of fun doing the assignments, it was sort of playing.

By Адріян Б

Oct 26, 2017

A simple introdution to Unity, providing some basic knowledge for prototyping and understanding of how the game ecosystem works.

By Carmine M

Jul 17, 2020

Such a great course with a great instructor. Keep up with your work, finish early If you can and have fun while doing projects!

Aug 4, 2017

A great hands on course for learning game development on the Unity engine. Highly recommended for aspiring or junior designers!

By Sumeet

Feb 16, 2016

Best course to start game development.

Even if you don't have any prior experience this course will help you start making games.

By Proydisvet K I

Nov 15, 2020

Structured. Practical. It was a bit short, maybe. I still feel dump in programming, but I think we are friends with Unity now.

By Mykhailo M

Oct 9, 2020

Very interesting and fun course. The lectures have clear explanations and good core principles of game development with Unity.

By Nicole A P

Aug 24, 2017

Fun and comprehensive. Just the right amount of theories and practical work. Highly recommended! Enjoyed the projects so much!

By David C

Apr 16, 2016

Excellent Course. I Learn a lot of Unity. The explanations are very good and step by step. Thanks to Michigan State University

By Priontu C

Mar 16, 2016

Awesome course on Intro to Game Dev. I hope you guys will provide one on Game Dev on C# as well. Thanks a lot for this course.

By Yagmur B

Sep 23, 2020

It is a great course to introduction! I've learned a lot. My instructor Brain Winn is awesome in teaching! I thank him a lot!

By Shin C

Feb 26, 2016

Great introduction to game development for people, who had no experience in that and good base for future skills development.

By Ali A K G

Aug 5, 2018

It is a good course for learning, although there is less coding to do but the course is overall good and learning is better.

By Gearoid D

Sep 28, 2015

Excellant course. Assignements were at the correct level and it was a great introduction to the unity editor and game design

By Muhammad A H

Mar 16, 2020

It's a great course for beginners who wanted to start game development as a career. Get enrolled and learn at a great pace.

By Stevan Č

Feb 6, 2017

Very nice course for someone who wants to learn basic concepts of Unity. My suggestion: create more challenging assignments