Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

AH

Nov 16, 2015

I enjoyed the course. Very fun playing with the Unity editor, and the assignments give you some freedom in how you tackle assignments. The class was fairly easy and doesn't need much time commitment.

326 - 350 of 969 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Wilner P

Dec 30, 2015

Great Course, I learn a lot, now I feel like a real developer.. :D

By Nhut N

Jun 13, 2017

Super reality and helpful for student get basic concept of game programming with framework

By Khaled K

Aug 12, 2016

Excellent course to dive into Unity3D, great materials and instructor.

By Olivier V

Jul 08, 2016

A very interesting course of the basics of Game Development. Gives you plenty of luggage for further exploration. Clear instruction video's, fast pace but very understandable and lot's of fun! Thanks a lot!

By Mike P

Oct 04, 2015

Cool!

By Alaa A Y

Nov 03, 2016

it made things easy

By Restituto M

Aug 08, 2016

For an introduction class, I got to create awesome games while learning Unity.

By Zoi K

Jun 15, 2016

A well organised and cohesive introduction to Unity engine. totally worth it!

By Shirobokov I

Sep 18, 2016

Very good сourse. But it would be better if it covers more information.

By victor a

Mar 22, 2016

Really like the course, I wish there was projects involving coding (specially for those of us starting)

By Atul Y

Jun 21, 2017

VERY GOOD COURSE!

By Kyra B

Oct 03, 2016

This course is simple enough to understand the complexity that is game development but that is not to say it doesn't pack a challenge. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for offering this amazing course up to the public. Which I wouldn't of had access to without wonderful and awesome people like those at Michigan State and Coursera. Thank you so much.

By Eligio B Z

Apr 02, 2016

This course is a great introduction to Unity3D as a tool for game development. Helped to cover some gaps on my self-taught Unity skills

By John E

Mar 10, 2016

I'm not done yet, but this course is amazing.

The instructions are well presented, the teacher paces the class properly and I'm actually learning useful information that will help me on my journey to become a 3D developer!

Thank you!

By Дмитрий Ч

Oct 06, 2016

Great course, I would like to compare it to unity tutorials, they might give you a better coding experience but this course gives you a deeper understanding of game creation process an a feeling of consistancy.

By Nate L

Feb 28, 2016

Professor makes the complicated process easier with his detailed lecture. This course is really great for beginners to learn how to make games and the concepts of games. Thank you professor!

By Vel V

Feb 09, 2016

Thanks. It's very useful to start game development .

By Ben B

Apr 18, 2016

For the price, I felt like I learnt a lot, and the way the learning was structured helped me learn quickly and efficiently. At the end of each week I was happy surprised how much work could be created in such a short time!

By Andrea L P M

Aug 25, 2016

Aunque solo lo audite estuvo genial, me hubiese encantado tener el dinero para pagarlo

By Laura L

Mar 22, 2016

Excellent intro to game development. Really well done and balanced to be interesting for all levels of skill.

By Shaurya A

Feb 29, 2016

Served as a perfect introduction for me to Unity and game development in general. Being a programmer, I need a rounded picture of the whole process and this course gave me exactly that without dwelling too much on programming.

By 陈铁

May 22, 2017

It's very interesting and useful for everyone who want to be game developer.

By Kuklin N

Feb 02, 2018

Great for any level, highly recommended!

By Richard H

Oct 21, 2015

An excellent course which requires hands-on work and well worth the time investment.

By Maria A G

Jul 08, 2016

Really helpful and amazing course!