Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG
Sep 29, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

SG
Feb 6, 2016

Very great course. The instruction is spot on, allowing me to listen while I work without the need to actually watch the video. Definitely worth it for novices and even intermediate level developers.

326 - 350 of 1,301 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Balasubramanian S

Sep 13, 2016

A great course of beginers in game development. The content is clear and concise. Brian has a good command over the topics.

By Mann B

Aug 7, 2020

Excellent course! It is perfect for you if you want to dive into the world of Game Dev and need some guidance and a boost!

By Hanif M

Feb 23, 2017

Great course! Simple and clean instructions. Specially the course instructor "Brian Winn", lots of <3 <3 <3 for you sir :D

By Sourav B

Feb 19, 2016

This course is filled with the things that are needed and organized so perfectly. It was great pleasure to do this course.

By Abeer M

May 8, 2020

Learned a lot from this course, especially making a polished looking game out of basic resources and assets. Thank you <3

By Richie M

Nov 14, 2017

This was a really fun introduction to game development with Unity3D. I feel like I learned a lot, and I had a lot of fun.

By nauaf e c

Mar 27, 2016

I am really happy I have started this course as it has made me a good game developer and it teaches alot for begginers!!!

By Baskalin D

Jun 10, 2016

Great course. I gone through it and learned much more than many months before! Highly recommended for beginners like me)

By Thomas K

Dec 22, 2015

This course gives you a very good foundation, how to create beginner-intermediate complex games. Great example projects!

By Eduardo L

Nov 1, 2016

This course made me do three functioning games in Unity. My dreams are closer to being achieved. Thank you, Brian Winn.

By Elizaveta D

Jul 11, 2016

I have learned a lot from this course. It was clear enough to follow and fun to customize as well as challenge oneself.

By Alex L L C

Oct 9, 2015

Unity3D is no exactly a new thing for me but this courses is very interesting! Love my first project, Solar System Sim!

By Ankit S

Dec 14, 2017

Amazing information provided by the Professor. Will tell you the different and effective methods to get the work done.

By Sergii Z

Jan 16, 2016

Very good introduction to Unity3D game engine, if you want to do this on Coursera and not on official Unity tutorials.

By Andres M

Oct 7, 2015

Really ice course, the videos are ease to follow, and the instructor is really active in the forums (which is awesome)

By Sude B

Mar 3, 2018

Thanks to the lesson and proffessor Bryan Winn, I have much more idea about game designing and how game engines work.

By Debasis K

Mar 21, 2016

Everyone must take this course if they seriously taking Game Development as their profession. really helped me a lot.

By Keshav S

May 12, 2020

The course was really Amazing as all the things are taught in a very clear way and it was really easy to understand.

By anhhh.11

Aug 9, 2016

Both the instructor and video + documents are great. Recommended course for anyone who want to create game in Unity.

By Mihal S

Oct 8, 2020

Amazing course, I learned a lot about how to develop 3D games in Unity, Brian you're amazing teacher , thanks a lot

By Lucas C

Dec 29, 2017

Great course and introduction to game development!

It gave me the basics to create cool stuff in Unity

Don't miss it!

By Eduardo S

Dec 22, 2015

Great introduction to the game development world. Very easy to understand and uses free tools to teach the theory.

By Rushik

Jul 25, 2018

I've learnt so much in this course.Surely recommended for those who are interested in game dev and are beginners.

By Yumi O

May 4, 2016

Very good.

Super recomendo, ele é começa devagar e explica com todos os detalhes sobre as diversas áreas de games

By Kartheek V

Aug 18, 2020

Nice Introduction to game development .Interesting and informative but should have taught more detailed coding.