Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

AH

Nov 16, 2015

I enjoyed the course. Very fun playing with the Unity editor, and the assignments give you some freedom in how you tackle assignments. The class was fairly easy and doesn't need much time commitment.

151 - 175 of 970 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Ryakala V K G

Jul 17, 2016

Very helpful for Begginers

By ANIRUDDHO R

Aug 06, 2016

Excellent material. Real fun!

By Khaled K

Aug 12, 2016

Excellent course to dive into Unity3D, great materials and instructor.

By Olivier V

Jul 08, 2016

A very interesting course of the basics of Game Development. Gives you plenty of luggage for further exploration. Clear instruction video's, fast pace but very understandable and lot's of fun! Thanks a lot!

By Mike P

Dec 16, 2015

Muito bom

By Restituto M

Aug 08, 2016

For an introduction class, I got to create awesome games while learning Unity.

By Andrea L P M

Aug 25, 2016

Aunque solo lo audite estuvo genial, me hubiese encantado tener el dinero para pagarlo

By Zoi K

Jun 15, 2016

A well organised and cohesive introduction to Unity engine. totally worth it!

By Shirobokov I

Sep 18, 2016

Very good сourse. But it would be better if it covers more information.

By Laura L

Mar 22, 2016

Excellent intro to game development. Really well done and balanced to be interesting for all levels of skill.

By Shaurya A

Feb 29, 2016

Served as a perfect introduction for me to Unity and game development in general. Being a programmer, I need a rounded picture of the whole process and this course gave me exactly that without dwelling too much on programming.

By 陈铁

May 22, 2017

It's very interesting and useful for everyone who want to be game developer.

By victor a

Mar 22, 2016

Really like the course, I wish there was projects involving coding (specially for those of us starting)

By Davon H

Jan 01, 2016

A very good start for beginners, and informative to the experienced. Give the real online college feel and completed with real examples.

By Matias G H

Dec 11, 2015

Really good course for an introduction into the Game Development! It's brief yet complete, making it a good course for doing online.

By Lukasz K

Jan 27, 2016

Hi, I had fun doing this course :) Having some experience in using Unity3D my main intention was to consolidate my knowledge, but I also learned a lot practical hints, that makes using unity even more efficient. BR

By Austin C

Jan 17, 2016

Very Informative, and educational. I most certainly recommend!

By Christina G D

Mar 10, 2016

Great Course! You learn a lot about Unity; for someone who has never used it before. I've tried to start with Unity from books and tutorials on my own, but I never got as far in the 4 weeks of this course. You make three basic games, which gives you all the basics of Unity. Very well worth taking this course, and the instruction/materials are superior.

By Daniel M

Mar 17, 2016

With this course I was able to teach some stuff to people that is already working with Unity3D.

By Anurag D

Sep 23, 2016

A brilliant course for all those people who want to know about game developing, who want to get their feet wet. This is just the beginning and will make you decide whether you want to pursue learning more about it or game development is not your piece of cake.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend it to all those who would like to test if they have it in them to become a game developer.

If you enjoy this course you will surely enjoy the next courses from this specialization.

By Roselle C

Dec 25, 2017

Learnt a lot from this despite I'm already in the game dev industry, especially from scripting. Despite he went a little too fast in it, it gave me a starting point and I have some understanding of how to approach. Learnt a lot in terms of computer science which I didn't really learn in other sources. The project assignments could be improved, but the course is great overall.

By Jean P M

Jan 18, 2016

I love this course and the way Coursera force us (in the good way) to learn. :)