Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

ML

Jul 22, 2019

Really great course! It was more challenging towards the end of it, but I enjoyed it and recommend it. I hope that my completing the course marked the start of my future as a game designer and maker.

226 - 250 of 969 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Mohamed E s H

Mar 08, 2017

I learned a new views on game design and development that I would never knew about in my years through college and online resources :D

By Erisana C S V

Sep 06, 2016

I totally enjoyed the course. Very well structured and organized. Contents are clear and relevant. I learned a lot. Great opportunity for beginners!

By rufaro m

Mar 03, 2016

I liked the way the lecturer went through all the material slowly repeating information.

By SANG C H

Jul 05, 2017

Great instruction that is simple to understand!

By Eduardo R C

Feb 08, 2016

Great course, fast but really explained, I recommend it 100% even if you dont know anything about unity

By Tarik L R P

Oct 10, 2015

Incredible basic course.

By Amador C

Sep 22, 2015

So far so good. The professor explains very well and the material is excellent.

By Daniel R E

Oct 19, 2017

Excellent course! I learned a lot and it has truly "hard fun"! :D

By Kamran B

Feb 08, 2016

It was informative and had the right-level of difficulty.

By Felipe P B

Jun 13, 2017

This course is a very good introduction to game development. The classes are not that long but full of content. Brian is an amazing instructor and seems very passionate about game development. I totally recommend this to people that are not sure if they would enjoy developing games.

By Ole D J

Sep 05, 2016

Awesome!

By Tamir L

Sep 23, 2015

Great teacher, very organized and clear lectures, cool topic and a lot of fun!

By Timothy V

Nov 01, 2015

Great start for someone that has an understanding of computers and basic programming, but wants to get started in video game development. Didn't know anything about Unity or game design to begin.

By Kamil S

Dec 04, 2016

Great introduction. You can see how relatively easy it is to build your own game!

By Vaska C A

Nov 27, 2016

Great course, very useful introduction to game development!

By Isac d V O

Feb 03, 2016

This course is a brilliant introduction to game design. If you've got little or no experience in the area, or with Unity 3D, this is absolutely THE place to start. Congratulations to Professor Brian Winn and staff for the excellent work!

By Séadna S

Mar 20, 2017

Great intro course.

By Julio M C

Oct 11, 2015

hard fun!!!

By Stuart C

Sep 19, 2016

I highly recommend any of the courses given my this instructor. This was interesting and enjoyable.

By Ramon M L

Mar 10, 2016

This is a very good and complete course.

By Sharath K

Sep 06, 2017

Enjoyed building a game again. :)

By Jon P

Oct 19, 2015

Great class! Very informative and enjoyable. One of the best I've taken on Coursera.

By mohammed i