Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

AH

Nov 16, 2015

I enjoyed the course. Very fun playing with the Unity editor, and the assignments give you some freedom in how you tackle assignments. The class was fairly easy and doesn't need much time commitment.

26 - 50 of 969 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Kendrick S A

Dec 05, 2018

learning so much

By Dmitry B

Dec 26, 2018

Hello everybody who is reading my review of this great course! If you're interested in making video games and you've never worked with tools like Unity (just like me) I highly recommend to finish this course. And this is because of the following reasons: 1. Brian Winn is a great teacher who explains everything. I don't have any questions about what we've learnt, just want to know more :p 2. Three projects which you'll make in this course. For me they were pretty simple because almost (around 70-80%) every step was just a "copypaste" from Brian Winn's actions but there is great sense in it because you just need to have more experience in working with Unity what this course gains to you; 3. You're free to do whatever you want in each of your projects. For example, you make first level in the project and then the second level is all yours. That's really cool! So that's all! I guess this review helped you. Good luck everyone!

By Benhur O J

Mar 30, 2019

Very good introduction to Unity and its tools. Also very handy set of tools are provided to start it up.

By Zixin Z

Mar 30, 2019

Amazing course with hand-on projects! It helped me to build my portfolio for game development master and introduce me to the world of game design. Thank you for this amazing course.

By Musa A

Apr 03, 2019

These Lectures are going very helpful for me in understanding game concepts and games logic. The instructor Mr. Brian Winn's teaching methodology is very impressive.

By Kim J

Apr 06, 2019

I have learned the essential part of game programming. It was fun, and a little bit challenging, but I enjoyed that. The teacher's teaching skill is brilliant, and the course material is right either.

By Srilakshmi A

Feb 18, 2019

Vart useful

By Akash K

Jul 15, 2018

i have got quite good knowledge about the course.

By Tarun k

Jul 16, 2018

great work

By José H N

Jul 16, 2018

Great Introductory course for Unity3D functionality.

By Sachin C

Jul 12, 2018

awesome course for beginers.

By Nishit G

Jul 11, 2018

Loved this course!! Very clear with explanations and very easy to implement.

By Maria

Jul 11, 2018

Course mostly concentrates on getting familiar with Unity 3D game engine. It's a basic course for those who has never made any games before and wants to get some expirience. Instructor is amazing.

By Viktoriya I L

Nov 29, 2015

Very helpfull and intesting. Thank you.

By Eric R

Oct 19, 2015

On of my best cours on coursera so far. Great teacher!

By Béla M

Feb 25, 2018

Excellent introduction!

By Viktor P

Oct 14, 2015

Simply excellent!

By Vinicius d M R

Jan 28, 2016

Very nice intro do game development using Unity.

By Elizaveta D

Jul 11, 2016

I have learned a lot from this course. It was clear enough to follow and fun to customize as well as challenge oneself.

By Christopher K

Oct 20, 2015

Exceptional introductory course. Lessons were well organized, different methods were used to perform the same function to show flexibility, simply a pure joy to take!

By Tiago L M R

Oct 26, 2015

A nice quick introduction to game development and to Unity 3D framework.

By Eduardo I

Feb 12, 2016

Great for learning Unity!

By Matheus G L

Jun 06, 2016

Very good introdution, gives a solid foundation for future studies.

By Peter T

Sep 07, 2015

T

By Mukund V

Apr 11, 2016

Perfect introduction to game development. Does not delve into a lot of theory and instead focuses on the making of games. I really think this helps motivate learners better. Great instructor!