Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

ML

Jul 22, 2019

Really great course! It was more challenging towards the end of it, but I enjoyed it and recommend it. I hope that my completing the course marked the start of my future as a game designer and maker.

1 - 25 of 969 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Stephon G

Feb 07, 2016

Very great course. The instruction is spot on, allowing me to listen while I work without the need to actually watch the video. Definitely worth it for novices and even intermediate level developers.

By Donovan H

Jun 06, 2019

Great introduction to game development in Unity. This course makes it easy to get your feet wet and learn some of Unity's interface before expecting you to try to dig deeper into topics that are more in depth. I'm glad I took this course and am currently taking the other courses in this specialization. I expect to complete this. It's worth the money if you need direction.

By Vladimir L

Sep 16, 2019

Very well structured course!

By Sofi N

Sep 12, 2019

This is a really amazing course. I learned a lot. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

By Mohamamd O

Sep 16, 2019

it was Excellent Course to enter Game Development world

instructor Brian Winn lectures very helpful and informative

also the projects were really helpful and well constructed to give the student a whole overview on how games are made.

I really enjoyed taking this course and excited to complete next specialization courses.

By Ahmed S

Aug 17, 2019

great course that gives you enough solid knowledge to help u build a

career in game development

By Asad U K

Aug 15, 2019

best game development course for beginners

By Залужный А Д

Aug 14, 2019

It's really Introduction to Game Development. Love it!

By Jardel F d C

Jul 23, 2019

Very constructive course, I learned some game dev concepts that I never saw. The homework projects are very complete into the proposed subject for the week, are treated all methodical and consistent. So far, this course is the best that I have invested my time. Certainly I'm going to subscribe in the second course of this program.

By Pranavi

Jul 01, 2019

Was an amazing learning experience!

By Marcelo A C

Dec 03, 2018

This game was everything I needed: a very hands-on introduction to Unity 3D, explaining many different tools and techniques and at the same time one introduction to 3D animation, physics engine and other important aspects that make up a game.

By Chaudhry H R

Dec 04, 2018

awesome course keep it up

By Kendrick S A

Dec 05, 2018

learning so much

By Dmitry B

Dec 26, 2018

Hello everybody who is reading my review of this great course! If you're interested in making video games and you've never worked with tools like Unity (just like me) I highly recommend to finish this course. And this is because of the following reasons: 1. Brian Winn is a great teacher who explains everything. I don't have any questions about what we've learnt, just want to know more :p 2. Three projects which you'll make in this course. For me they were pretty simple because almost (around 70-80%) every step was just a "copypaste" from Brian Winn's actions but there is great sense in it because you just need to have more experience in working with Unity what this course gains to you; 3. You're free to do whatever you want in each of your projects. For example, you make first level in the project and then the second level is all yours. That's really cool! So that's all! I guess this review helped you. Good luck everyone!

By Federico A

Dec 31, 2018

It's my very first course on Game Development, and I was very satisfied with everything that I was able to make: a solar system simulation, a rolling ball game, and a shooter. Can't wait to take the other courses in this specialization!

By Sildo N G N

Jan 27, 2019

great

By Clementine F

Jan 31, 2019

Good course. A good intro to the use of Unity3D for video game development. A lot of the code is already given, everything is easy to install, so no coding experience is necessary prior. The teacher is very calm and teaches well.

I would personnally have liked a bit more coding, but that's only me I guess.

By Andrej D

Nov 14, 2018

The best

By Daniyal M S

Jan 05, 2019

Very Informative and fun learning course. I really encourage beginners to enroll in this program who really want to learn game development

By Kristopher C T

Jan 20, 2019

Really good, I wish there was some more coding as it was pretty basic in that respect, but the course gave me tools to streamline my workflow within the unity editor.

Cheers,

Kris

By Arya N

Feb 14, 2019

Great awesome course. Learned a lot!!!!!!

By Srilakshmi A

Feb 18, 2019

Vart useful

By Muhammad A A

Feb 23, 2019

I leaned a lot from this program. This program helped me gain basic to advance knowledge on how to built games.