Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

ML

Jul 22, 2019

Really great course! It was more challenging towards the end of it, but I enjoyed it and recommend it. I hope that my completing the course marked the start of my future as a game designer and maker.

726 - 750 of 973 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Chase E C

Jan 12, 2018

Learned alot about how to use unit. With my past programming experience I feel after I took this course I'm ready to try building my own game. But be ready to devote whole afternoons to getting one part of the UI to work on some projects, but its worth it all in the end.

Mar 27, 2016

Nice intro to Unity

By Dzejlan

Dec 13, 2015

Great course, great intro to Unity and Game Development, pretty useful, for somebody that know something about programming it was sometimes hard but fun.

By Deborah S

Aug 22, 2017

I'm so grateful to be able to learn this as I start on building a new life for myself. Thank you.

By JIM P

Oct 18, 2015

Excellent course for someone who wants to learn and make a video game!

By Francisco N

Nov 01, 2015

Great Course, exactly what I expected it to be, well done

By Mohammad s t

May 25, 2017

excellent!

By Μιχάλης Τ

Dec 30, 2016

A very well organised course, leading you through the understanding of the Unity 3D program, and helps you get the basic understanding of how game design works.

By Lee p

Apr 09, 2018

It was fun learning what was in this part of the course. Can't wa

By Heinrich H

Dec 16, 2015

Very well made and taught me a lot thank you very much

By Gabriel P A

Aug 23, 2016

Excelent intro. Dynamic and interactive content in all four weeks

By Xubin N

Jan 28, 2018

It is easy to learn and give me a clear view about the workflow of Untiy

By Anjney M

Jan 15, 2016

Easy and the instructor is REAL EXPERIENCED

By Tasos P

Sep 09, 2016

A very thorough explanation to the concepts. I would like more challenges and an exercise section to practice what i've learned so far.This would be very important.

By Sergey P

Oct 10, 2015

Really great course to start developing games on Unity 3d.

By Vera P

Feb 17, 2016

Great course, interesting and challenging!

By Amin R

Sep 26, 2015

Awesome! :)

Covers all you need to be introduced to Game development basic concepts

and also experience using this knowledge in projects and assignments.

thanks Mr.Winn, coursera and spartans!

By Martí S C

Feb 11, 2018

Great course with a good community and nice instructor! solid 5/7

By LEE C K

Jul 28, 2017

Smart way to get game development concept with minimal effort!

By Hank

Oct 23, 2015

Awesome,I really desire the cousea like this!

By Ugo N

Mar 24, 2017

Excellent! Brian is very simple and clear in his instruction. No messages missed or trouble understanding the program. Also, when you think your system doesn't have something, they provide you with the equivalent of what they is required. For example in the build case and getting Web Gl support. yeah! You'll see it.

Thanks, I had a lot of fun doing this course. Now on to the next!!

Ugo

By Chua G L

Nov 14, 2015

This course gave me much insight and experience in creating a game

By Hugo S

Feb 09, 2017

This course is a great opportunity to understand the basic game development concepts. Is a good way to make an approach to Unity3D as Engine and its integration with programming tools. You can create 3 projects that give you a perspective about how exactly you can create a video game from the beginning.

By Evgenii D

Sep 18, 2015

This course gives good motivation for learning.

By Cem B Ç

Jun 23, 2017

Very Nice Introduction course.