Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

AH

Nov 16, 2015

I enjoyed the course. Very fun playing with the Unity editor, and the assignments give you some freedom in how you tackle assignments. The class was fairly easy and doesn't need much time commitment.

751 - 775 of 970 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Mayank r

Oct 09, 2018

Explained clearly from the scratch. Goes step by step to make learning simpler and fun.

By Pujari M

Oct 09, 2018

But I am not able to complete my assignments

By Stephanus G

Oct 10, 2018

Great intro course. Easy to follow and very informative

By David M

Oct 10, 2018

Very useful course, I highly recommend it.

By Xingchen Q

Sep 03, 2018

Prefect class content! love it!

By Gokulakannan

Sep 22, 2018

Learned Lot

By Marcelo A C

Dec 03, 2018

This game was everything I needed: a very hands-on introduction to Unity 3D, explaining many different tools and techniques and at the same time one introduction to 3D animation, physics engine and other important aspects that make up a game.

By LIU X

Apr 26, 2019

Learn lots of things of Unity Engine. Good for beginers.

By Gert C

May 12, 2019

I have completed an introduction and I'm very excited to get started with the rest of the Courses

By Daniel M

Apr 14, 2019

Great introduction into game development. Will highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get into game dev

By Xiao L

Jun 24, 2019

Quick and simple. It's my first experience with Unity3D and it seems like a great start since the level is just right for beginners. Would recommend it to anyone who wants to start with game design.

By Vijay D

Jun 24, 2019

Good For Beginners.

By Fernando A G D

May 23, 2019

i love it... great course

By Pablo F S

May 18, 2019

O curso é um grande catalisador de ideias. Expandindo a mente criativa e dando novas possibilidades para um aspirante a Game Designer. Realmente é um curso muito bom

By Swapnil M

Jun 01, 2019

Clear, Concise and to the point. I absolutely loved the content and pace of this course.

By Cauê V T

Jun 01, 2019

Great intro do Game Dev.!! Interesting lessons and intuitive study flow.

By Marvin O S

Jun 07, 2019

Good and direct introduction.

By Anvay S M

Jun 10, 2019

Good for developers who are just beginners.I found this course very helpful.It's benn explained practically.

By Mohammed S

Jun 11, 2019

very helpful and informative session

By Emily B

Jul 17, 2019

This is a great introductory course. Brian Winn gives easy to follow lessons and takes the time to repeat easily forgettable, but important actions so it can become second nature for the student. I enjoyed this course immensely, and am taking serious considerations into making games for a living now. Thank you!

By mahmoud m

Jul 18, 2019

its a great course for beginners in the game development

By Megan G L

Jul 22, 2019

Really great course! It was more challenging towards the end of it, but I enjoyed it and recommend it. I hope that my completing the course marked the start of my future as a game designer and maker.

By Sruthi m

Jul 23, 2019

Really loved the course. I started as a complete beginner in Unity. All the lessons were easy to understand and follow and also very well explained.

By Moaz A

Aug 09, 2019

I just broke that barrier which always comes up when thinking about making games for someone only do play games his entire life , it was a scary one , just like when you hear that you need to learn coding , there is no shame to start copying and editing scripts , because one day you will be someone who give others scripts to be copied and modified , same thing to Unity it turns out it just needed time to learn , it's not hard , it's just experience you get over time as you learn more stuff .

By Airn L

Aug 26, 2019

I really had fun and learned a ton in this course. I'd recommend using 2 monitors if possible and following along with the videos in Unity.