Back to Introduction to Game Development

ML

Jul 22, 2019

Really great course! It was more challenging towards the end of it, but I enjoyed it and recommend it. I hope that my completing the course marked the start of my future as a game designer and maker.

AH

Nov 16, 2015

I enjoyed the course. Very fun playing with the Unity editor, and the assignments give you some freedom in how you tackle assignments. The class was fairly easy and doesn't need much time commitment.

251 - 275 of 944 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Mbangiso

May 05, 2017

This was very insightful

By Заря Д Г

Nov 04, 2016

The best course and structed material for every of beginers in gamedev)

By Артём Х

Mar 19, 2018

Excellent course!

By Shahbaz Z

Nov 29, 2016

The course is fast-paced with 8-16 hours of workload for me (mostly for the assignments). The videos are pretty clear, but because the concepts are pretty difficult I had to watch some of them many times. The learning is reinforced by weekly assignments. The solutions from peers became progressively better over the first half of the course, probably because of student attrition. This course does require some hard work to follow. It help not just learn UNITY 3D also it create concept for learner programmers about C Sharp. it help how to efficiently use all features and functionality in game. I'm very happy i got my first ever experience with Michigan State University and really big thanks to Brian Winn Sir, who provide nice lecture with energetic style. Thanks to Coursera to build affordable and financial aid for all nations. i recommend to all.

By Bakhtier S M

Apr 04, 2017

Very intense = useful course. Some complain that it is too difficult, but as a non-programmer I found it the most efficient course among 10+ others I found for free.

By Rafael R

May 26, 2017

The best introduction guide I've ever seen.

By David A

Aug 20, 2017

Really great intro and helpful to get in and make some games from the start

By Rodrigo R

Jan 07, 2017

Excellent course. Thanks

By Abinash B

Jun 15, 2018

great course.You gonna get a lot of ideas of using UNITY3D, after get into this course. RECOMMENDED.

By Tianzhi Y

Oct 14, 2017

Very good introduction to Unity 3D.

By Greg A

Dec 13, 2016

I've been using and studying Unity on and off for a year, but every lesson of the course introduced some important pieces of knowledge. Brian was methodical and had a great way of making things clear. Even the quick view of C# helped me understand it better. Thanks!

By Rahul

Feb 22, 2017

Very Addictive Course

By mansi k

May 28, 2018

It's an amazing course. It's really good for beginners. I enjoyed learning

By Nader N A A M

Mar 05, 2017

I like this course a lot as it provides all the necessary topics for a beginner.

By Simone D S

Mar 19, 2017

Nice way to introduct yourself to Game development !

By Tomi P

Nov 22, 2016

Very well explaining different things of game development and how things work together. Also I liked the fact that he explained how to use Unity and different ways to do basically same thing i.e. not only using the one way but also alternative ways.

By LUU L M T

Mar 05, 2017

i like it,It's very helpful for me

By Min P

May 08, 2018

I like it!

By Ivan B

Apr 04, 2017

Great courses. Helped to learn the basics of working in Unity Engine, as well as the basics of programming C#.

By Mostafa A E

Mar 08, 2017

This course is a walk through most things in Unity3D, knowing Game concepts, and basic components to make a game. I strongly recommend this course to who want to start from scratch.

By Bradley S

Jul 13, 2017

Good introduction to the subject, with thorough and understandable instruction.

My only criticism is that the next course in the program is going to be conceptual/creative, and I think a deeper delve into C# programming OR modeling in Blender/Maya/etc would be more beneficial.

By Haider A K

Feb 14, 2017

Had Alot Of Fun

By Daniel A

Nov 22, 2016

Very informative in game developing study

By Kien N

Nov 13, 2016

Trust me, you should choose this instead of any other game development courses in Coursera.

By M. F K

Dec 27, 2016

Awesome course and the teacher was so explanatory did't have problem at any point in whole course long.