Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

AH

Nov 16, 2015

I enjoyed the course. Very fun playing with the Unity editor, and the assignments give you some freedom in how you tackle assignments. The class was fairly easy and doesn't need much time commitment.

251 - 275 of 1,008 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Hanif M

Feb 23, 2017

Great course! Simple and clean instructions. Specially the course instructor "Brian Winn", lots of <3 <3 <3 for you sir :D

By Sourav B

Feb 20, 2016

This course is filled with the things that are needed and organized so perfectly. It was great pleasure to do this course.

By Richie M

Nov 14, 2017

This was a really fun introduction to game development with Unity3D. I feel like I learned a lot, and I had a lot of fun.

By nauaf e c

Mar 27, 2016

I am really happy I have started this course as it has made me a good game developer and it teaches alot for begginers!!!

By Baskalin D

Jun 10, 2016

Great course. I gone through it and learned much more than many months before! Highly recommended for beginners like me)

By Thomas K

Dec 22, 2015

This course gives you a very good foundation, how to create beginner-intermediate complex games. Great example projects!

By Eduardo L

Nov 01, 2016

This course made me do three functioning games in Unity. My dreams are closer to being achieved. Thank you, Brian Winn.

By Elizaveta D

Jul 11, 2016

I have learned a lot from this course. It was clear enough to follow and fun to customize as well as challenge oneself.

By Alex L L C

Oct 09, 2015

Unity3D is no exactly a new thing for me but this courses is very interesting! Love my first project, Solar System Sim!

By Ankit S

Dec 14, 2017

Amazing information provided by the Professor. Will tell you the different and effective methods to get the work done.

By Sergii Z

Jan 16, 2016

Very good introduction to Unity3D game engine, if you want to do this on Coursera and not on official Unity tutorials.

By Andres M

Oct 07, 2015

Really ice course, the videos are ease to follow, and the instructor is really active in the forums (which is awesome)

By Sude B

Mar 03, 2018

Thanks to the lesson and proffessor Bryan Winn, I have much more idea about game designing and how game engines work.

By Debasis K

Mar 21, 2016

Everyone must take this course if they seriously taking Game Development as their profession. really helped me a lot.

By anhhh.11

Aug 09, 2016

Both the instructor and video + documents are great. Recommended course for anyone who want to create game in Unity.

By Lucas C

Dec 29, 2017

Great course and introduction to game development!

It gave me the basics to create cool stuff in Unity

Don't miss it!

By Eduardo S

Dec 22, 2015

Great introduction to the game development world. Very easy to understand and uses free tools to teach the theory.

By Rushik

Jul 25, 2018

I've learnt so much in this course.Surely recommended for those who are interested in game dev and are beginners.

By Yumi O

May 04, 2016

Very good.

Super recomendo, ele é começa devagar e explica com todos os detalhes sobre as diversas áreas de games

By Joshua A

Mar 25, 2020

this course helped me not only to understand the basics but to want to continue to improve myself in the field.

By Muhammad A A

Feb 23, 2019

I leaned a lot from this program. This program helped me gain basic to advance knowledge on how to built games.

By Muhammad A A

Dec 07, 2016

Great Lectures, learnt a lot from it....

Thanks for uploading this certification. I am proud to be a part of it.

By Sergey K

Jun 25, 2016

Just perfect! Though I already had some experience with Unity3D, this course had taught me a lot of new things.

By Brentton W

Jun 12, 2016

Top notch course. Even in the first few weeks, I feel like I've learned a great deal, especially for the price.

By Ivan B

Apr 04, 2017

Great courses. Helped to learn the basics of working in Unity Engine, as well as the basics of programming C#.