Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

SG

Feb 07, 2016

Very great course. The instruction is spot on, allowing me to listen while I work without the need to actually watch the video. Definitely worth it for novices and even intermediate level developers.

251 - 275 of 1,277 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Azadeh F

Jan 13, 2016

Great course! The lectures are very thorough with all the necessary details. It would be nice if they made the lecture slides available for download.

By Sruthi m

Jul 23, 2019

Really loved the course. I started as a complete beginner in Unity. All the lessons were easy to understand and follow and also very well explained.

By Erisana C S V

Sep 06, 2016

I totally enjoyed the course. Very well structured and organized. Contents are clear and relevant. I learned a lot. Great opportunity for beginners!

By Eric R

Sep 20, 2020

LOVE THE CLASS THE TEACHER EVERYTHING. As Mr.Winn stated "Game development is hard fun" really helped motivate me when dealing with bugs and errors

By Zhangir N

Aug 17, 2020

Very informative course, presents the Unity Engine in an understandable and informative way. I appreciate the hands-on work present in this course

By Timothy L N

Feb 07, 2016

This was a very good survey of an intimidating topic. The walkthroughs are thorough, and each lesson gives you room to incorporate your own ideas.

By Saptarshi S

May 04, 2020

It has given me confidence to work with a game engine like unity and understand the basic structure and terminology involved in game development.

By Chase C

Oct 05, 2017

Well balanced course work for entry level knowledge. Completion of multiple Unity projects helps build working knowledge of game design concepts.

By Axel K

Oct 18, 2020

Great Course for Beginners. Everything is well explained, you have to create your own projects and review others. I will definetly recommend it!

By Ashish K K

Aug 04, 2020

This was an Superb Course that helped me Kickstart into game development, there were plenty of excercise and video material ,You will Love it!!!

By Maigon N P

Dec 21, 2016

Excellent course. I highly recommend it! I learned a lot with the instructor and by reviewing my peers' work. Again, It is an excellent course!

By Dimitrije P

Feb 12, 2016

Been waiting for a Unity course for a while and it's finally here!

Too bad there is no free option, so I am just following it without any grades.

By Nikhil D

Oct 10, 2015

Amazing course, great teaching, you will really understand all of the subjects taught and it is 100% one of the best courses I have ever taken.

By Tatiana K

Feb 12, 2018

Great Course! Very useful videos and nice tasks to practice the learned skills.

The short description of next video content is a bit redundant.

By johny

Nov 01, 2015

Super and clean concept and explanation. Good for beginners. Not enought programming, but when you start with Unity it is not so big problem.

By Manuel A C R

Aug 24, 2018

Good course. The peer-review system could be improved, but the course itself is worth it. You get your certificate of completion at the end.

By Domytomtom

Nov 12, 2017

Very good course, it gives a great start to work with Unity.

Practical tip: Make sure your PC will support Unity. My MAC was crashing a lot.

By Airn L

Aug 26, 2019

I really had fun and learned a ton in this course. I'd recommend using 2 monitors if possible and following along with the videos in Unity.

By Sara E E

Feb 10, 2016

I had a knowledge about graphics using OpenGL and I found this course a great introduction for using unity and Game development in general.

By Christel C T

Dec 30, 2019

Loved it! It is easy to follow and to understand the concepts and methods. I highly recommend it if you want to learn the basics in Unity.

By Daniyal M S

Jan 05, 2019

Very Informative and fun learning course. I really encourage beginners to enroll in this program who really want to learn game development

By Ali K A A

May 03, 2016

Very good course for beginners but I think you need to take a separate C# programming course as this course doesn't really teach you how t

By Muhammad Z F F

Aug 16, 2020

The instructor is very good and explains it brilliantly. Overall the course is very interesting and teaches you a lot. Highly recommended

By Andres J P

Apr 02, 2017

Great course as a first approach to game dev. I'm taking the full specialization and so far I'm having a lot of fun. Totally recommended!

By Jason P

May 11, 2016

I found this a great course.

It launches you straight into building games and its easy to understand.

A must for any budding game designer.