Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

AH

Nov 16, 2015

I enjoyed the course. Very fun playing with the Unity editor, and the assignments give you some freedom in how you tackle assignments. The class was fairly easy and doesn't need much time commitment.

101 - 125 of 1,007 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Rafi u d

Dec 25, 2016

It was great opportunity of learning game development and designing process. I would like to recommend it highly to everyone who is interested in game development. It will boost your skills and concepts up to expert level.

By Ben B

Apr 18, 2016

For the price, I felt like I learnt a lot, and the way the learning was structured helped me learn quickly and efficiently. At the end of each week I was happy surprised how much work could be created in such a short time!

By ivor g

Oct 30, 2017

I didn't know anything about C# or unity before the course. I knew visual basic ans it's very similar but Unity was new to me and the course helped me find my way around it and got me into C# programming. Excellent stuff.

By Jonathan L

Feb 09, 2016

Really great introduction to game design in Unity. Would be nice to include a more detailed intro to C# as well, but I expect this to come in the follow up course. I would choose this over other online beginners courses.

By Samarth J

Oct 12, 2015

This is arguably the best tutorial on the internet for making games in Unity. It will provide a solid foundation upon which a student can expand his/her horizons in game development. This course has the right pace too.

By Lukasz K

Jan 27, 2016

Hi, I had fun doing this course :) Having some experience in using Unity3D my main intention was to consolidate my knowledge, but I also learned a lot practical hints, that makes using unity even more efficient. BR

By phoenix w

Feb 27, 2020

This course taught me the basic steps of making a game, I 've made up my mind about starting a career in game development after learning this course. I am very grateful that I had the chance to study this course!

By Zamhar I

Sep 05, 2016

Excellent course that provides the fundamentals of Game Development. By the end, you will be able to create basic games. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to learn the basics of developing games on Unity3D.

By Дмитрий Ч

Oct 06, 2016

Great course, I would like to compare it to unity tutorials, they might give you a better coding experience but this course gives you a deeper understanding of game creation process an a feeling of consistancy.

By Muhammad F I S

Aug 08, 2016

This course will be very help for me in my master track. Since I am doing master in this field so I want to study all the topic in more detail. Furthermore, the course is helpful for me in my career development.

By Samuel P

Jan 12, 2016

Amazing! I recommend it to all who want to simply be introduced into the complicated world of Game Development. The videos and your classmates are a tremendous help so make sure to interact with them frequently.

By Peter H

Jun 26, 2018

Loved it, well taught, lots of hands on.Only thing I miss is maybe an index, if there was a certain aspect from a previous video you are looking for it can be kind of hard to find search through all the videos.

By Joerg S

Dec 12, 2017

Great Intro course! Very motivating as you start right off with practicing the theory explained in the sessions. I watched another intro course on another MOOC platform but this one is just awesome. Thank you!

By Olivier V

Jul 08, 2016

A very interesting course of the basics of Game Development. Gives you plenty of luggage for further exploration. Clear instruction video's, fast pace but very understandable and lot's of fun! Thanks a lot!

By Kevin H

Jul 29, 2017

I enjoyed doing this course. It was flexible, and provided a lot of course content to help you learn. The course does introduce you a little bit to C# language programming to become more familiar with it.

By Afnan B

Jul 26, 2017

Coming from a background with no game development experience, this course proved to be ideal. Takes things from scratch and builds pace as you go while keeping in account minor details. Highly Recommended

By Farouk L

Jun 12, 2017

One Hell of a Course !! I wasn't sure if game development is what i want to do but now i am certain that it the coolest thing ever thanks to this Great Course <3 ONE DAY u well hear of my successes people

By Kim J

Apr 06, 2019

I have learned the essential part of game programming. It was fun, and a little bit challenging, but I enjoyed that. The teacher's teaching skill is brilliant, and the course material is right either.

By Megan G L

Jul 22, 2019

Really great course! It was more challenging towards the end of it, but I enjoyed it and recommend it. I hope that my completing the course marked the start of my future as a game designer and maker.

By Diego R P P

Jun 13, 2016

It's a real good course with a great base for know where and how start your own project, this course allows you to build basic 2D and 3D games, with a little more effort you can build amazing things.

By Xiao L

Jun 24, 2019

Quick and simple. It's my first experience with Unity3D and it seems like a great start since the level is just right for beginners. Would recommend it to anyone who wants to start with game design.

By Somendra M

Jun 27, 2016

The tutorials are so simple and so useful for the beginners who doesn't know much about any software development. The projects are also very basic for us for starting. I would rate it 5/5 for this.

By Maria

Jul 11, 2018

Course mostly concentrates on getting familiar with Unity 3D game engine. It's a basic course for those who has never made any games before and wants to get some expirience. Instructor is amazing.

By Timothy V

Nov 01, 2015

Great start for someone that has an understanding of computers and basic programming, but wants to get started in video game development. Didn't know anything about Unity or game design to begin.

By Ruslan N

Jan 12, 2016

Very detailed and well-explained course. Thank you very much for teaching me the valuable concepts in Unity and game design. I highly recommend it for anyone, even if you are not a game designer.