Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

ML

Jul 22, 2019

Really great course! It was more challenging towards the end of it, but I enjoyed it and recommend it. I hope that my completing the course marked the start of my future as a game designer and maker.

251 - 275 of 969 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Erik K

Aug 16, 2016

Very good pace, sets you on a path to creating your own basic games using Unity in no time and also brushes upon scripting with C# which can make your games x times more interesting!

By Marcelo d F R

Feb 24, 2016

Great course for beginners in game development.

By Ammar a

Oct 07, 2015

I find this course interesting, knowledgeable and fun.

By Nikolaos B

Mar 18, 2016

Really enjoyed the course as it was full on unity dev

By Kulbhushan

Mar 12, 2017

This is the best course for a beginner to start working with Unity3D. The instructor had explained the concepts in a simple and precise manner. Thanks for this great course.

By René G

Apr 14, 2017

excellent course!

By Lindsay-Anne G

Jan 02, 2016

Very fun as an intro to Unity.

By hilton w

Mar 06, 2016

excellent course, well paced and a great introduction to game development

By Miloš T

Jan 20, 2016

Excellent course and very good intro to Unity. Videos, assignments and everything really helped to become familiar with Unity and adopt good practices when making projects.

By Anoopkumar S

Jan 24, 2016

Superb Course !!

By David C

Apr 16, 2016

Excellent Course. I Learn a lot of Unity. The explanations are very good and step by step. Thanks to Michigan State University

By Chanchana S

Oct 11, 2016

This course is comprehensive. All you do is concrete and hands-on.

By Konstantin N

Jan 24, 2018

Great course for beginners! I never used Unity3D but with this course I was able to create small decent game! It would be easier if you have previous programming experience in C#. I strongly suggest to complete Beginning Game Programming with C#University of Colorado System first. It would allow to better understand coding part and will accelerate your own Video Game creation.

By Jimut B P

Jan 04, 2017

Nice course for 3D games beginners

By Ethan L

Oct 19, 2016

The materials are awesome!

By Adhiesha J

Dec 14, 2015

An exceptional introduction to development in Unity that combines theoretical concepts in game design, with hands-on experience that enables development of a guided project, coupled with a comfortable introduction to Unity and its various tools.

By Robert B

Dec 07, 2015

The instructor did a great job of presenting new aspects of game development in Unity, week after week. The deadlines and assignments did a good job of reinforcing what I'd learned while still letting me to have the creativity to feel like I made the game 'my own'.

By Hernán D E

Jun 22, 2016

Excelente metodología y contenido

By David E

Mar 03, 2018

Good solid foundation

By Jason P

May 11, 2016

I found this a great course.

It launches you straight into building games and its easy to understand.

A must for any budding game designer.

By Ruslan N

Jan 12, 2016

Very detailed and well-explained course. Thank you very much for teaching me the valuable concepts in Unity and game design. I highly recommend it for anyone, even if you are not a game designer.

By Ismaeil G

Sep 22, 2016

Helped me a lot, great course for digging into the real stuff.

By NM

Nov 22, 2015

Very interesting course. Entry level but enough challenging for a beginner.

By Jaime I C P

May 23, 2016

Really well structured course, really basic from the scratch for everyone. Try it!

By Abhishek