Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

AH

Nov 16, 2015

I enjoyed the course. Very fun playing with the Unity editor, and the assignments give you some freedom in how you tackle assignments. The class was fairly easy and doesn't need much time commitment.

226 - 250 of 1,281 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Nicole C

Apr 19, 2016

Tons of information in this course! I loved it! Very easy to understand even for an absolute beginner. I really enjoyed the instructor's style and the projects!

By Anisuzzaman K

May 15, 2016

As a newbie game developer, I find this course very helpful to know the basics of game development. The course materials were perfect for newbie learners like me.

By Pranav V

Aug 17, 2020

Awesome Course, the instructor is very knowledgeable and teaching method is very nice. I await enrolling another game development course taught by Prof. B. Winn.

By M S S

May 07, 2020

i really enjoyed the course, the instructor was very good and understandable. i have learned many new things and i can make simple games now. thanks to coursera.

By Onur E

Jan 28, 2017

The course is clear and to the point. There is enough detail to explain the concepts underlying game development, but not too much detail to overwhelm beginners.

By Μιχάλης Τ

Dec 30, 2016

A very well organised course, leading you through the understanding of the Unity 3D program, and helps you get the basic understanding of how game design works.

By Yuko Y

This course is very well organized. With three hands-on project, I was able to learn the basic of Unity platform. I can't wait to proceed next course. Thanks.

By Aliza H

Apr 23, 2020

This course is the great opportunity for all those who wants to developed the game but don;t have the idea what to do. So this course is very helpful for you.

By Akshay M

Jul 19, 2020

Very good course for beginners. Asset provided makes life much easier and interesting, we can use it for our later projects also. I would like to thank Brian

By Luis A T F

Feb 22, 2017

The course is a great introduction to video game development using Unity 3D.

Highly recommendable for those who love videogames and want to create their own.

By Nirina R

Feb 04, 2016

Outstanding. I'd never thought I'd be able to produce some results in such short time.

This course opened my eyes on many things. I'll love explore Unity 3D

By Andrew T

Dec 05, 2015

This course is great! I wish that we'd spent a little more time working on scripting, but otherwise I have no complaints! Great introduction to using Unity.

By Amvrosov A

Feb 16, 2016

This course give basic's of developing on unity3d. As a beginer developer i had lots of gaps in my knowledges about Unity3d. This course has filled them :)

By Vladimir N

May 31, 2017

It was a good starting point in game design with unity, which involved to study and make something different, to think different))) Great work. Thank you)

By Josh I

Aug 22, 2016

A great introduction to Unity and game development in general. Occasionally feels too "scripted" when watching the videos, but otherwise good. Thanks :)

By Lukas P

Oct 22, 2020

Truly great experience, Brian was great at explaining everything with the least words needed. I tried unity before this course and still learned a lot :)

By Eshwar V

Jun 04, 2018

The course was awesome i just completed all the sessions ,it was worth learning. I got basic knowledge in development of games and introduction to Unity.

By Dzejlan

Dec 13, 2015

Great course, great intro to Unity and Game Development, pretty useful, for somebody that know something about programming it was sometimes hard but fun.

By Gaurav S

Oct 30, 2015

First, I enjoyed the course. They kept it at an intermediate level. I got some problems, but I was provided with enough materials to solve that problems.

By Christian M

May 09, 2020

Pragmatic intro. I had always been quite intimidated by Unity. This intro demystified this tool, got kicked into "doing things" within a few days. Nice.

By Christina K

Nov 09, 2019

I really like this course. I learned lots of new stuff about unity i didint knew and also this course helped me with creating games aswell. I enjoyed it

By Pavilonis E

Nov 05, 2019

Best course to start work with Unity and C# and understand programming language. Thanks professor Brian Winn. Can you make new level of this course? :)

By Pola K Z F

Jun 22, 2018

It great course that helped me alot with understanding more about game creating using Unity3D and it got some tricks in game programming in C# as well.

By Abhishek A

Feb 01, 2016

Very good introduction to 3D game development in Unity game engine. Projects are also interesting and leave ample room to showcase our own creativity.

By Andrew B

May 02, 2018

This is a great course for learning some basic game development principals. Can't wait to see what the other courses from the creators have in store!