Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

AH

Nov 16, 2015

I enjoyed the course. Very fun playing with the Unity editor, and the assignments give you some freedom in how you tackle assignments. The class was fairly easy and doesn't need much time commitment.

226 - 250 of 1,063 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Airn L

Aug 26, 2019

I really had fun and learned a ton in this course. I'd recommend using 2 monitors if possible and following along with the videos in Unity.

By Sara E E

Feb 10, 2016

I had a knowledge about graphics using OpenGL and I found this course a great introduction for using unity and Game development in general.

By Christel C T

Dec 30, 2019

Loved it! It is easy to follow and to understand the concepts and methods. I highly recommend it if you want to learn the basics in Unity.

By Daniyal M S

Jan 05, 2019

Very Informative and fun learning course. I really encourage beginners to enroll in this program who really want to learn game development

By Ali K A A

May 03, 2016

Very good course for beginners but I think you need to take a separate C# programming course as this course doesn't really teach you how t

By Andres J P

Apr 02, 2017

Great course as a first approach to game dev. I'm taking the full specialization and so far I'm having a lot of fun. Totally recommended!

By Jason P

May 11, 2016

I found this a great course.

It launches you straight into building games and its easy to understand.

A must for any budding game designer.

By Bruno I

Sep 22, 2015

That's really a great course, even if we're at the starting point I wanna vote and give a five star cause the first lectures were amazing

By Hao L

Jan 10, 2017

Very detailed introduction and instruction on this topic! I have learned the basic elements needed for game developing from this course.

By Beira M

Jan 15, 2016

Excellent course to learn Unity3D!!! The hand on projects help a lot in learn the Unity3D environment. I definitely recommend is class.

By Davon H

Jan 01, 2016

A very good start for beginners, and informative to the experienced. Give the real online college feel and completed with real examples.

By Tamilarasu S

Sep 10, 2017

Basic to intermediate course on game development.

Gives you strong knowledge on Unity based game development.

Can be completed in 1 week.

By Eligio B Z

Apr 02, 2016

This course is a great introduction to Unity3D as a tool for game development. Helped to cover some gaps on my self-taught Unity skills

By Mohamed E s H

Mar 08, 2017

I learned a new views on game design and development that I would never knew about in my years through college and online resources :D

By Mateusz K

Dec 04, 2015

It's great opportunity to start thinking like game developer. It gives a lot of information and tips which helps start specialization.

By Jordi

Oct 13, 2015

Excellent, nice introduction to game programming with Unity 3D. Good Webcast, excelent course materials, Great teacher. Very good Job.

By Andre N

May 14, 2017

Excellent course. It strikes a good balance between Unity concepts, and programming, considering the wide audience it is targetting.

By Moisés M

Jan 23, 2016

That is a incredible course!

I've learn a lot of things, and now i can go to the Game Market Area with more knowledge of this sector.

By Matias G H

Dec 11, 2015

Really good course for an introduction into the Game Development! It's brief yet complete, making it a good course for doing online.

By Michael J

Nov 12, 2015

This course was AWESOME! No joke! The teacher is very clear and pedagogical and I'm already recommending it to some of my friends :)

By Dominik S

Nov 02, 2015

The best course I have done so far - entertaining, interesting and especially a lot of fun. A really great course by Professor Winn!

By Juan A M

Oct 24, 2015

Muy buen curso para entender lo basico de la creacion de videoujuegos. Para mi un buen comienzo para entender y trabajar con Unity.

By Sefa B E

Dec 09, 2019

It's a great course for you either beginner or intermediate level. The course instructor is great and concepts are well explained.

By Armando M d S S

Nov 04, 2017

Nice course, here I learn unity, this is the most tool for developer game and is exactly what I need to developer my project

thanks

By Giordan P

Jul 06, 2017

One of the best MOOCs I've taken, not only because of the topic but the pace of it, the materials and the quality of the content.