Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG

Sep 30, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

AH

Nov 16, 2015

I enjoyed the course. Very fun playing with the Unity editor, and the assignments give you some freedom in how you tackle assignments. The class was fairly easy and doesn't need much time commitment.

251 - 275 of 993 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Thomas K

Dec 22, 2015

This course gives you a very good foundation, how to create beginner-intermediate complex games. Great example projects!

By Eduardo S

Nov 01, 2016

This course made me do three functioning games in Unity. My dreams are closer to being achieved. Thank you, Brian Winn.

By Elizaveta D

Jul 11, 2016

I have learned a lot from this course. It was clear enough to follow and fun to customize as well as challenge oneself.

By Alex L L C

Oct 09, 2015

Unity3D is no exactly a new thing for me but this courses is very interesting! Love my first project, Solar System Sim!

By Ankit S

Dec 14, 2017

Amazing information provided by the Professor. Will tell you the different and effective methods to get the work done.

By Sergii Z

Jan 16, 2016

Very good introduction to Unity3D game engine, if you want to do this on Coursera and not on official Unity tutorials.

By Andres M

Oct 07, 2015

Really ice course, the videos are ease to follow, and the instructor is really active in the forums (which is awesome)

By Sude B

Mar 03, 2018

Thanks to the lesson and proffessor Bryan Winn, I have much more idea about game designing and how game engines work.

By Debasis K

Mar 21, 2016

Everyone must take this course if they seriously taking Game Development as their profession. really helped me a lot.

By anhhh.11

Aug 09, 2016

Both the instructor and video + documents are great. Recommended course for anyone who want to create game in Unity.

By Lucas C

Dec 29, 2017

Great course and introduction to game development!

It gave me the basics to create cool stuff in Unity

Don't miss it!

By Eduardo S

Dec 22, 2015

Great introduction to the game development world. Very easy to understand and uses free tools to teach the theory.

By Rushik

Jul 25, 2018

I've learnt so much in this course.Surely recommended for those who are interested in game dev and are beginners.

By Yumi O

May 04, 2016

Very good.

Super recomendo, ele é começa devagar e explica com todos os detalhes sobre as diversas áreas de games

By Muhammad A A

Feb 23, 2019

I leaned a lot from this program. This program helped me gain basic to advance knowledge on how to built games.

By Muhammad A A

Dec 07, 2016

Great Lectures, learnt a lot from it....

Thanks for uploading this certification. I am proud to be a part of it.

By Sergey K

Jun 25, 2016

Just perfect! Though I already had some experience with Unity3D, this course had taught me a lot of new things.

By Brentton W

Jun 12, 2016

Top notch course. Even in the first few weeks, I feel like I've learned a great deal, especially for the price.

By Ivan B

Apr 04, 2017

Great courses. Helped to learn the basics of working in Unity Engine, as well as the basics of programming C#.

By Laura L

Mar 22, 2016

Excellent intro to game development. Really well done and balanced to be interesting for all levels of skill.

By Hani S

Nov 04, 2015

A great course to explore game development using unity. Great Instructor. I've learned a lot from this course.

By Brian R v K

Sep 15, 2019

Introduction to Game Development was a practical introduction to game development using Unity3d. Outstanding!

By Rajesh N

Mar 01, 2016

One of the best course i have taken and would recommend it to everyone who wish to start a carrier in Gaming.

By Vinicius V

Jan 25, 2016

Amazing! Everything is so well explained, Brian Winn does a great job teaching us the basics. 100% satisfied!

By Anvay S M

Jun 10, 2019

Good for developers who are just beginners.I found this course very helpful.It's benn explained practically.