Back to Introduction to Game Development

SG

Feb 07, 2016

Very great course. The instruction is spot on, allowing me to listen while I work without the need to actually watch the video. Definitely worth it for novices and even intermediate level developers.

ML

Jul 22, 2019

Really great course! It was more challenging towards the end of it, but I enjoyed it and recommend it. I hope that my completing the course marked the start of my future as a game designer and maker.

276 - 300 of 943 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Simon J B

Mar 22, 2017

Thoroughly enjoyable course, lots of examples to work through and get you going making some basic games. A lot of room for creativity as well as well-structured and explained lessons.

By Luis A T F

Feb 22, 2017

The course is a great introduction to video game development using Unity 3D.

Highly recommendable for those who love videogames and want to create their own.

By Paul S

May 04, 2017

I learned a lot of new things throughout this course. At first, my skeptical approach was: "well that I've seen on YouTube", but after 1st week I started realizing it gives you more - the understanding of how games made, what it takes and what you're capable of when left with limited knowledge and some ready-to-use tools. This month wasn't that easy for me and what I know for sure - if not for college-like system and approach - I would've put studies away to solve life problems, which would probably result in putting it away for longer.

By Sudipta K D

Aug 05, 2017

I have learnt many interesting ares that were unknown to me, looking forward to my game Development career.

By Varun E

Dec 15, 2016

I

By Rajeev R

Mar 14, 2017

Loved it, a must for newcomers... Worth the price.

By Michele G

Oct 31, 2016

Very well taught and complete introduction to Unity3d and Game Development. I'm a Unity developer since 2010 and i can say this course covers all the topics in a nice and clean, structured way. The projects required are quite easy to make, still require attention and some time if you want to make a step further.

Definitely suggested to everybody.

By Rami H A

Feb 28, 2018

Excellent Course , You get more then expected , strongly recommended ...

By 亞晉 莊

Mar 09, 2017

I love this course,I learn very more thing int there.

By Mohamed A E

Mar 05, 2017

i love the instructor and the content

By Tizeng Y

Jun 20, 2018

Very good instructions for beginners.

By Alec A

Oct 03, 2017

Very accurate and straight to the point!

I can say very proudly that I've learned Unity3D and the necessary skills to start a new specialization in Game Development.

By Adi D

Jun 06, 2017

Great intro to Game Development!!

By bishoyemad

Dec 30, 2017

very good course

By Thomas L

Oct 04, 2016

This is a great course - a very comprehensive intro to the basics of Unity.

By Dipo A S

Feb 13, 2017

Very comprehensive and suitable for a beginner

By Aafaq A

Nov 29, 2016

its really help full specially students like me how cant pay full fees and learn alot

By Muhammad A A

Dec 07, 2016

Great Lectures, learnt a lot from it....

Thanks for uploading this certification. I am proud to be a part of it.

By AKINSOLA I O

Dec 12, 2016

very good

By Muhammad M K

Jan 28, 2017

A very good course for beginners!

By Hanif M

Feb 23, 2017

Great course! Simple and clean instructions. Specially the course instructor "Brian Winn", lots of <3 <3 <3 for you sir :D

By Nathaniel S

Apr 18, 2017

Great course! I loved every minute of it.

By Rishab B

Jul 29, 2017

Excellent course to start learning the basics of game development

By Lifeline