Back to Introduction to Game Development

ML

Jul 22, 2019

Really great course! It was more challenging towards the end of it, but I enjoyed it and recommend it. I hope that my completing the course marked the start of my future as a game designer and maker.

SG

Feb 07, 2016

Very great course. The instruction is spot on, allowing me to listen while I work without the need to actually watch the video. Definitely worth it for novices and even intermediate level developers.

301 - 325 of 944 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Anibal G

Apr 24, 2016

Awesome course! I learned a lot!

By Christopher T

Mar 25, 2016

A great introduction to Unity and how to think like a game developer.

By Ezequiel S

Oct 22, 2015

Excelent!!

By Shuang M

Mar 23, 2016

This is the course actually allowing me to believe making game is possible for me. Thank you.

By Ibad A

Dec 26, 2016

Best course for beginners to learn the basics of Game Development.

By Bhavani

Jun 20, 2016

Love this course!! Perfect for beginners to Unity and Game Development.

By Andrey L

Oct 18, 2015

Very useful and interesting course

By Khushboo J

Jun 09, 2018

Very interesting and learning experience

By Daniel K

Nov 14, 2015

I wish this went into 2d game development as well

By Jayanth T

Oct 04, 2016

Fun course! The teacher was great at explaining concepts taught through this lecture! I would really recommend this course along with the other courses in this specialization!

By Eduardo S

Nov 09, 2015

Excellent course. I recommend it.

By Ian L d C

Jan 13, 2018

I learned a lot and I am grateful for this!

By Jonathan L

Feb 09, 2016

Really great introduction to game design in Unity. Would be nice to include a more detailed intro to C# as well, but I expect this to come in the follow up course. I would choose this over other online beginners courses.

By David H

Oct 09, 2015

I'm currently starting week 3 of this and already I feel I have got a huge amount out of it.

I was not a complete beginner going in, but with the course taking me back to real basics, I found it helped fill in a lot of blanks that I didn't even know I had.

Even if the rest of the course from week 3 turns out to not be as good, I will still feel I got a tremendous amount out of this! The tutor is straightforward and an excellent lecturer, the course is so far structured really well and the practical exercises are simple to set up and get going on.

By Nikola Z

Dec 03, 2015

Thank you for this course, things are more clear to me now. DefinitelyI will go for the specialisation. Keep up the good work! :)

By Thomas K

Dec 22, 2015

This course gives you a very good foundation, how to create beginner-intermediate complex games. Great example projects!

By Nohelya D S

Nov 02, 2017

Great Course intended for people starting out in Unity3D !

By Fubin W

Nov 15, 2017

From zero to one.

By Renato F

Dec 28, 2015

Incredible course! It´s awsome to feel like taking classes inside the university again!

By Ivo Z

Dec 04, 2015

I really loved the course and learned a lot. Thank you

By Stephen K

Dec 28, 2016

Amazing!

By Rubén C G

Oct 18, 2015

The material provided is fantastic. After the first introduction week, you learn a lot how to use Unity. The last two weeks are intense due to the amount of information to assimilate.

By 牟宗飞

Oct 14, 2015

That's great. It is useful. The basic knowledge is simple and easy to study. I lovest it.

By Kathleen M

Oct 20, 2016

Great info

By Samuel P

Jan 12, 2016

Amazing! I recommend it to all who want to simply be introduced into the complicated world of Game Development. The videos and your classmates are a tremendous help so make sure to interact with them frequently.