Back to Introduction to Game Development

KG
Sep 29, 2019

Great course, got to learn and understand good things about developing games in general and particularly in Unity. I highly suggest it for someone who has no experience whatsoever at game development.

AH
Nov 15, 2015

I enjoyed the course. Very fun playing with the Unity editor, and the assignments give you some freedom in how you tackle assignments. The class was fairly easy and doesn't need much time commitment.

301 - 325 of 1,357 Reviews for Introduction to Game Development

By Andres J P

Apr 2, 2017

Great course as a first approach to game dev. I'm taking the full specialization and so far I'm having a lot of fun. Totally recommended!

By Jason P

May 11, 2016

I found this a great course.

It launches you straight into building games and its easy to understand.

A must for any budding game designer.

By Bruno I

Sep 22, 2015

That's really a great course, even if we're at the starting point I wanna vote and give a five star cause the first lectures were amazing

By Hao L

Jan 10, 2017

Very detailed introduction and instruction on this topic! I have learned the basic elements needed for game developing from this course.

By Beira M

Jan 15, 2016

Excellent course to learn Unity3D!!! The hand on projects help a lot in learn the Unity3D environment. I definitely recommend is class.

By Davon H

Jan 1, 2016

A very good start for beginners, and informative to the experienced. Give the real online college feel and completed with real examples.

By Tamilarasu S

Sep 10, 2017

Basic to intermediate course on game development.

Gives you strong knowledge on Unity based game development.

Can be completed in 1 week.

By Eligio B Z

Apr 1, 2016

This course is a great introduction to Unity3D as a tool for game development. Helped to cover some gaps on my self-taught Unity skills

By Mohamed E s H

Mar 8, 2017

I learned a new views on game design and development that I would never knew about in my years through college and online resources :D

By Mateusz K

Dec 4, 2015

It's great opportunity to start thinking like game developer. It gives a lot of information and tips which helps start specialization.

By Jordi

Oct 13, 2015

Excellent, nice introduction to game programming with Unity 3D. Good Webcast, excelent course materials, Great teacher. Very good Job.

By Andre N

May 14, 2017

Excellent course. It strikes a good balance between Unity concepts, and programming, considering the wide audience it is targetting.

By Moisés M

Jan 23, 2016

That is a incredible course!

I've learn a lot of things, and now i can go to the Game Market Area with more knowledge of this sector.

By Matias G H

Dec 11, 2015

Really good course for an introduction into the Game Development! It's brief yet complete, making it a good course for doing online.

By Michael J

Nov 12, 2015

This course was AWESOME! No joke! The teacher is very clear and pedagogical and I'm already recommending it to some of my friends :)

By Dominik S

Nov 2, 2015

The best course I have done so far - entertaining, interesting and especially a lot of fun. A really great course by Professor Winn!

By Sfundo M

Aug 21, 2020

Enjoyed every moment of it, i have no regrets, the projects are perfect, the instructor is perfect in both teaching and explaining!

By Juan A M

Oct 24, 2015

Muy buen curso para entender lo basico de la creacion de videoujuegos. Para mi un buen comienzo para entender y trabajar con Unity.

By Atika D S

Sep 11, 2020

I like your curriculum helping me throughout the course. great experience for a person like me who still new to the game dev world

By Sefa B E

Dec 9, 2019

It's a great course for you either beginner or intermediate level. The course instructor is great and concepts are well explained.

By Armando M S

Nov 4, 2017

Nice course, here I learn unity, this is the most tool for developer game and is exactly what I need to developer my project

thanks

By Aidas B

Oct 5, 2020

Very well done! I was worried that unity would be too difficult for me to learn, but this course made it simple and approachable.

By Alexandr K

Jun 8, 2020

Even though the course is a bit outdated core material is still very usefull and gives good start in game development with Unity!

By Giordan P

Jul 6, 2017

One of the best MOOCs I've taken, not only because of the topic but the pace of it, the materials and the quality of the content.

By Abner C

Feb 5, 2016

I'm finishing up week 3 and I'm loving it! Very easy to understand even though they just brush up the basics of Game Development.